DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > Drum Gear > Other Gear

Other Gear Discuss Hardware and all other equipment not covered in the other topics

Old 03-28-2014, 08:57 AM
Platinum Member

Default Earasers rock

Just a heads up, I had musicians earplugs moulded a few years back and after a few days with earasers I'm sold. These things rock mainly because you still get clarity and flat attenuation, unlike the bassier 'underwater' feeling you get with moulds. At first I thought they were too loud but some reading and a chat with a rep gave me a better understanding. I'm gonna get some made with stronger filters too.

I will still use the moulds for when I practice to a click but in any situation where I have to hear myself clearly or music more closely earasers are great. I wore them to a jam last night and I left them in the whole time I was there, I could even hear well enough to chat to ppl.
Old 03-28-2014, 03:32 PM
Silver Member

Default Re: Earasers rock

They really are great. I had a problem with the little 'strings' pulling out of them. Just glued them back in and it was fine. I had mentioned that on here at one point, and was contacted by Don Campbell, who said that they were working on a design for a more robust connection there. He told me that he would mail a new pair to me at no charge shortly after the new year. I've heard nothing and received nothing since then, which really isn't a big deal, because mine still work fine.
Old 03-31-2014, 11:05 AM

Love these!

At first I was wondering if they didn't do enough since everything was so clear while using them... then I took them out and I was amazed at how much they were actually "doing." Best plugs I've used...
Old 03-31-2014, 09:03 PM
Platinum Member

I got mine last May, and I love them too.