DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > Drum Gear > Electronic Drums

Electronic Drums All about Electronic Drums

Old 04-24-2013, 06:26 PM
Silver Member

Default 2box in the USA

http://www.2box.se/
Check it out, they have an American distributor and a USA page now. Can't wait to see them in stores...
Old 04-25-2013, 07:01 AM

Default Re: 2box in the USA

You can order them from guitar center for one, I ordered a 2 box module two weeks ago $1099from them. They are being helped out by tama and distributed by hoshino. any body who handles tama like cymbalism music , Hawaii. but you wont find one in stock or delivered until June. IMO. I love the wholeset up from all I have read on this and the 2 box forum as well . That's a great place tp research. A lot of guys from Europe and Australia that bought them over there they have been out for 2 plus years over there at least
Old 10-27-2013, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemiboy View Post
You can order them from guitar center for one, I ordered a 2 box module two weeks ago $1099from them. They are being helped out by tama and distributed by hoshino. any body who handles tama like cymbalism music , Hawaii. but you wont find one in stock or delivered until June. IMO. I love the wholeset up from all I have read on this and the 2 box forum as well . That's a great place tp research. A lot of guys from Europe and Australia that bought them over there they have been out for 2 plus years over there at least
Hey guys just a quick heads up on the 2Box availability. The modules are in stock and ready to ship now. If your looking for a kit we've got just 4 left from the first shipment so let me know ASAP if you want one. Those will be shipping mid Nov.

Scott
Old 11-17-2013, 07:36 AM

Hey guys just a quick heads up on the 2Box availability. The kits are sold out but will be back in stock in about 6 weeks along with the extra pads and hardware. The modules are available now so come and get em!! Might want to pre-order on the kits and pads if you want some. They'll sell out quick.

Scott
Cymbalism Music
Old 11-18-2013, 07:27 PM

Im a happy TD15 owner. But I've been reading so much about the 2Box that I need to try one out. Cant wait to see one in a store. In other forums there's so much talk about how great they are, except I can't seem to get a definite read on the hi hats.

I don't want to(and can't afford to) buy something that I then need to build(or 'Mod' as they call it) a hi hat to get a great playing hat. My vh11 is really good. Does anyone know what's up with the stock hi hat on the 2 box? not the sounds, but the playability.

Is the 2 box that much better than the td15? It's basically the same price as a td15, and the guys on other forums say it's better than a td30. Of course they also say the yamaha 502 is better than the td30. lol.