DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > Drum Gear > Pedals

Pedals Discuss Pedals

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-08-2012, 05:41 PM
TXC TXC is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 46
Default DW9000 NIB Resale Price?

I bought a DW9000 double pedal a few weeks ago (direct from DW factory, GC had to special order it because nobody in Indiana had some for who knows why), but now I realize that I really need the cash more to put towards my first car than the pedal.
My question is, for a brand new DW9000 pedal, still taped up from the factory, what would be a good price to sell it at whether on eBay, craigslist, or a classifieds forum?
Side note: I don't see a classifieds section on this website, but if anyone is interested in buying it, please call/text me at 317.605.332o

If anybody has any advice on how to price this, that would be great! thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-08-2012, 06:03 PM
BigDinSD's Avatar
BigDinSD BigDinSD is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 1,256
Default Re: DW9000 NIB Resale Price?

Pricing it will depend on where you sell it and how fast you want to sell. Wherever you choose, it needs to fall in the same price range as the other comparable pedals (just common sense stuff here).

Where you can adjust pricing depends also on the current competition of similar pedals. It being brand new in box, may favor a higher market price. If the warranty transfers to new owner, disclose that. A receipt is also a good selling tool. Now if it is the new DW9000 pedal with rubber bottom and wood-friendly hoop clamp, that's another price increase.

I've sold well locally on CL. But I was either patient or I priced it to sell quick. Never sold a thing on Ebay (have bought too much there though) but you'll get the best exposure.

Look up your pedal on Ebay and see where they're priced. Adjust based on your patience.

All about supply and demand. Good luck and welcome to the forum.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-08-2012, 06:12 PM
TXC TXC is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 46
Default Re: DW9000 NIB Resale Price?

It was $620 when I picked it up on Black Friday, so I'm assuming its the newest model, they special ordered it from DW because nobody in Indiana had any in stock from that store. (no clue what happened there) The lowest NIB on eBay is $580, no including shipping, and I did the price calculator for eBay's fees, and at $550 with no top rated discounts, it would run about $37 in fees, so I'd be getting about $513 back. Since it was a special order, the store already told me no returns, even though it was their fault that they didn't have any in stock from the minute they opened the door, even though it was advertised they would. Shady customer service but whats to expect from big-name music stores.
In your opinion, given the current price in the private party market, would $550 be a pretty fair price?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-08-2012, 06:24 PM
BigDinSD's Avatar
BigDinSD BigDinSD is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 1,256
Default Re: DW9000 NIB Resale Price?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXC View Post
It was $620 when I picked it up on Black Friday, so I'm assuming its the newest model, they special ordered it from DW because nobody in Indiana had any in stock from that store. (no clue what happened there) The lowest NIB on eBay is $580, no including shipping, and I did the price calculator for eBay's fees, and at $550 with no top rated discounts, it would run about $37 in fees, so I'd be getting about $513 back. Since it was a special order, the store already told me no returns, even though it was their fault that they didn't have any in stock from the minute they opened the door, even though it was advertised they would. Shady customer service but whats to expect from big-name music stores.
In your opinion, given the current price in the private party market, would $550 be a pretty fair price?
If the eBay pedal is the exact same one as yours, your lower price would of course have more appeal. IMO, I feel that is a fair price. You recover much of what you spent, and it's a lower price than the nearest competition. Buy it Now choice - right? Check if the warranty transfers. I tried searching on the forum for a Classified Ads section, but oddly did not see one.

Yeah, that sucks about GC. You gotta be really sharp whenever you deal with them.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-08-2012, 06:44 PM
TXC TXC is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 46
Default Re: DW9000 NIB Resale Price?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDinSD View Post
If the eBay pedal is the exact same one as yours, your lower price would of course have more appeal. IMO, I feel that is a fair price. You recover much of what you spent, and it's a lower price than the nearest competition. Buy it Now choice - right? Check if the warranty transfers. I tried searching on the forum for a Classified Ads section, but oddly did not see one.

Yeah, that sucks about GC. You gotta be really sharp whenever you deal with them.
It was actually Sam Ash, what really sucks was the GC had the same thing at their store, but for $300, only catch was, none of the GC had any either!
Yes, BIN, the auction would actually end up costing me $50 if it started at 399 and ended at $550, so it only makes sense for me to do it that way, plus its a lot easier than stressing over what the price is at on it everyday.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-08-2012, 07:17 PM
drumming sort of person drumming sort of person is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Newport Beach, California
Posts: 593
Default Re: DW9000 NIB Resale Price?

Force them to take it back. Go to the manager. Raise a stink.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-08-2012, 07:19 PM
GRUNTERSDAD's Avatar
GRUNTERSDAD GRUNTERSDAD is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Seminole, Florida
Posts: 14,780
Default Re: DW9000 NIB Resale Price?

If there aren't any in your area you could probably get a good price for it if you wait long enough. Even GC may want it back for what you paid.
__________________
Suum Cuique
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-08-2012, 07:19 PM
huskytool's Avatar
huskytool huskytool is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 65
Default Re: DW9000 NIB Resale Price?

GC had these on sale for $299.00 on Black Friday.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-08-2012, 08:54 PM
TXC TXC is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 46
Default Re: DW9000 NIB Resale Price?

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskytool View Post
GC had these on sale for $299.00 on Black Friday.
Yea, I missed out on that sale, but I stopped into GC for some sticks that day (they always have the $3 Vater's, I'm in love with Hickory sticks) and asked the guy about it when I saw it on their little ad poster thing, and he was like "Yea, we really didn't have any to start the day with" talk about some great customer service.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-08-2012, 08:58 PM
TXC TXC is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 46
Default Re: DW9000 NIB Resale Price?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drumming sort of person View Post
Force them to take it back. Go to the manager. Raise a stink.
Yea, I always like to pretend I'll do that, but people usually don't take me seriously when a 16 year old kid walks in and makes a scene. People don't seem to believe I know half the things I do as I spend countless hours watching other drummers play and know loads about their equipment, I just happened to not know much about DW9000's other than if drummers I respect choose to use them under no sponsorship, they must be pretty freakin good. But yea, I bought from Sam Ash, and they already said no returns because it was a "special order". Oh well, its only about $70-100 I'm losing out on, it might have been worth it to find out truly how well big-name music stores treat their customers. I just hate to pay some of the outrageous prices that "drum" shops charge in my area!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-08-2012, 09:26 PM
scarlit's Avatar
scarlit scarlit is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: MD
Posts: 637
Default Re: DW9000 NIB Resale Price?

New 9000 doubles can always be had for under $450 on Ebay. Realistically, thats the most you can expect for yours.
__________________
Mapex Saturn/Custom Classic Jazz
Sabian/Zildjian cymbals
Yamaha Flying Dragon/Iron Cobra pedals
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-08-2012, 09:34 PM
TXC TXC is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 46
Default Re: DW9000 NIB Resale Price?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlit View Post
New 9000 doubles can always be had for under $450 on Ebay. Realistically, thats the most you can expect for yours.
Really? I haven't seen 1, in fact thats less then some of the used ones on eBay right now atleast, I mean if they are thats good to know price wise, but if they are selling at $620 in stores (with tax included) and $580 online on the low end for private party, the price of something is, by definition, how much consumers are willing to pay for a given good at a given quantity (in this case, 1), so if they are paying more, it only makes financial sense for me to sell it somewhere near the highest price, especially since I'm already $620 in the hole.

EDIT (3:36 p.m.): Somewhere near the private party price.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-08-2012, 10:03 PM
scarlit's Avatar
scarlit scarlit is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: MD
Posts: 637
Default Re: DW9000 NIB Resale Price?

There are 6 separate listings on Ebay for new 9000 doubles under $450. Cymbalfusion.com has them for $389 shipped. If yours is the newest model with the upgraded hoop clamp, you might be able to get a bit more. Keep in mind that if people want to spend this kind of money, they would rather buy from GC or MF. that way they have a full warranty or have the option to return within 30 days. You might as well keep the pedal and enjoy it.
__________________
Mapex Saturn/Custom Classic Jazz
Sabian/Zildjian cymbals
Yamaha Flying Dragon/Iron Cobra pedals
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-08-2012, 10:26 PM
TXC TXC is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 46
Default Re: DW9000 NIB Resale Price?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlit View Post
There are 6 separate listings on Ebay for new 9000 doubles under $450. Cymbalfusion.com has them for $389 shipped. If yours is the newest model with the upgraded hoop clamp, you might be able to get a bit more. Keep in mind that if people want to spend this kind of money, they would rather buy from GC or MF. that way they have a full warranty or have the option to return within 30 days. You might as well keep the pedal and enjoy it.
I'm sorry, but I cannot find that anywhere. I see 2 under "new" on ebay, both of which say they have been taken out of the box and used for a short amount of time, instantly decreasing the value of them significantly. I'm not going to argue, the majority of people have agreed that $550 is a fair price, so that is what I will ask for it. If it doesn't sell within the next 2 months, then I will consider selling for lower.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-13-2012, 04:25 AM
TXC TXC is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 46
Default Re: DW9000 NIB Resale Price?

REDUCED PRICE:
$520 cash/paypal. You pay shipping (will ship through FedEx or UPS, whichever you prefer)
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-13-2012, 02:49 PM
wildbill wildbill is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Midwest - USA
Posts: 3,029
Default Re: DW9000 NIB Resale Price?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXC View Post

It was actually Sam Ash, what really sucks was the GC had the same thing at their store, but for $300, only catch was, none of the GC had any either!...

The GC store near me had the DW9000 double pedal on black Friday. Pretty sure they still had at least one left the next day too.
I got a DW9000 single pedal there on that day for $179.

Anyways, good luck with your sale.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-13-2012, 02:57 PM
The Old Hyde's Avatar
The Old Hyde The Old Hyde is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Rushock
Posts: 1,336
Default Re: DW9000 NIB Resale Price?

You paid 620 for a pedal that sells for 579. ?????? did you actually get the black friday price and are trying to sell it for a profit?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-13-2012, 07:35 PM
FlamFlamMan's Avatar
FlamFlamMan FlamFlamMan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Camden, NJ
Posts: 248
Default Re: DW9000 NIB Resale Price?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXC View Post
Yea, I always like to pretend I'll do that, but people usually don't take me seriously when a 16 year old kid walks in and makes a scene. People don't seem to believe I know half the things I do as I spend countless hours watching other drummers play and know loads about their equipment, I just happened to not know much about DW9000's other than if drummers I respect choose to use them under no sponsorship, they must be pretty freakin good. But yea, I bought from Sam Ash, and they already said no returns because it was a "special order". Oh well, its only about $70-100 I'm losing out on, it might have been worth it to find out truly how well big-name music stores treat their customers. I just hate to pay some of the outrageous prices that "drum" shops charge in my area!
Ok, this might seem really lame, but if they won't take you seriously then have your Dad or even your Mom go complain to the store manager. There is no way they shouldn't take this back. Its not a special order custom color drum set. Its a standard product that just about every SamAsh and GC carries in store. The SamAsh I was at yesterday here in NJ had them, and a different store in NJ had them last week.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-13-2012, 11:38 PM
Les Ismore's Avatar
Les Ismore Les Ismore is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Location, Location!
Posts: 3,437
Default Re: DW9000 NIB Resale Price?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamFlamMan View Post
Ok, this might seem really lame, but if they won't take you seriously then have your Dad or even your Mom go complain to the store manager. There is no way they shouldn't take this back. Its not a special order custom color drum set. Its a standard product that just about every SamAsh and GC carries in store. The SamAsh I was at yesterday here in NJ had them, and a different store in NJ had them last week.

Im with this 100% You need to talk to the right person i.e. the manager and anyone else above him, it'll be well worth $100 + you're planning to lose before you even try.

If you're not up to it do get your parents involved. This isn't a gear purchase gone wrong, its turned into a learning experience, go learn how get your money back.

You're 16, look at these efforts as an experience to be gained, don't just fold and lose money. And anyone else out there dealing with retail challenges (or any life challenge), if you get told something you don't believe is right, talk to another person. Its all about the right person, you need to try again TXC... they'll refund you (don't forget to bring your receipt).
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-13-2012, 11:39 PM
TXC TXC is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 46
Default Re: DW9000 NIB Resale Price?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Hyde View Post
You paid 620 for a pedal that sells for 579. ?????? did you actually get the black friday price and are trying to sell it for a profit?
Yes, $579+ 7% sales tax = equals $619, sorry. The Sam ash that sold it to me special ordered it, I'd rather just get cash back than arguing with them and ending up with a gift card to Sam ash or something. Even if I paid my asking price for the pedal, I would still be losing money on tax. Kind of like small retailers offering discounts on equipment through forums like this. I'm just a 16 year old kid trying to put some cash back in my pocket for a car, hardly a scammer. If I wanted to scam someone for a profit there are much easier ways than selling a drum pedal on a website full of educated buyers.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 12-13-2012, 11:43 PM
TXC TXC is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 46
Default Re: DW9000 NIB Resale Price?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbill View Post
The GC store near me had the DW9000 double pedal on black Friday. Pretty sure they still had at least one left the next day too.
I got a DW9000 single pedal there on that day for $179.

Anyways, good luck with your sale.
I got it from Sam Ash, I thought I said that earlier but Idont proof read often, a terribly bad habit. But yea this store didnt have any. I was disappointed to say the least and almost threw a fit then since the ad advertised "limited quantity" not "zero quantity" and I was the first person in the percussion department that morning on Black Friday
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-13-2012, 11:45 PM
TXC TXC is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 46
Default Re: DW9000 NIB Resale Price?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Ismore View Post
Im with this 100% You need to talk to the right person i.e. the manager and anyone else above him, it'll be well worth $100 + you're planning to lose before you even try.

If you're not up to it do get your parents involved. This isn't a gear purchase gone wrong, its turned into a learning experience, go learn how get your money back.

You're 16, look at these efforts as an experience to be gained, don't just fold and lose money. And anyone else out there dealing with retail challenges (or any life challenge), if you get told something you don't believe is right, talk to another person. Its all about the right person, you need to try again TXC... they'll refund you (don't forget to bring your receipt).
If I can't manage to sell it before the next time I can make it up to the store, then I definitely will try and see if their customer service isn't too terrible.
Thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-14-2012, 02:02 PM
The Old Hyde's Avatar
The Old Hyde The Old Hyde is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Rushock
Posts: 1,336
Default Re: DW9000 NIB Resale Price?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXC View Post
Yes, $579+ 7% sales tax = equals $619, sorry. The Sam ash that sold it to me special ordered it, I'd rather just get cash back than arguing with them and ending up with a gift card to Sam ash or something. Even if I paid my asking price for the pedal, I would still be losing money on tax. Kind of like small retailers offering discounts on equipment through forums like this. I'm just a 16 year old kid trying to put some cash back in my pocket for a car, hardly a scammer. If I wanted to scam someone for a profit there are much easier ways than selling a drum pedal on a website full of educated buyers.
This whole thing is really confusing me. Do you have drum? I am assuming you needed the pedals, thats why you bought them. If you sell them for money to buy a car, you will have drums with no pedals right? The whole purchase seems like it wasnt thought out very well. Why buy top of the line pedals and not use them, it just doesnt add up?? There are so many pedals out there for a third of that price.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-14-2012, 02:19 PM
Dre25's Avatar
Dre25 Dre25 is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,687
Default Re: DW9000 NIB Resale Price?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlit View Post
There are 6 separate listings on Ebay for new 9000 doubles under $450. Cymbalfusion.com has them for $389 shipped. If yours is the newest model with the upgraded hoop clamp, you might be able to get a bit more. Keep in mind that if people want to spend this kind of money, they would rather buy from GC or MF. that way they have a full warranty or have the option to return within 30 days. You might as well keep the pedal and enjoy it.
Thanks for posting that, didn't show up in ebay results but I'm in talks with him now.

He's doing the runout (previous version) for 389 but the new ones with the hoop clamp etc are 445 before shipping.
__________________
Saturns

Quote:
Originally Posted by shemp View Post
look at me, look at me...look what I do
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 12-14-2012, 02:30 PM
Soupy Soupy is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 987
Default Re: DW9000 NIB Resale Price?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXC View Post
REDUCED PRICE:
$520 cash/paypal. You pay shipping (will ship through FedEx or UPS, whichever you prefer)
Really? When they're over $100 cheaper on eBay? And you aren't a dealer, your pedals come with no warranty. Even better, every big retailer (GC, MF, etc) is having sales all the time right now, leading up to christmas, and you can get 15% off of pretty much anything you want. That drops the price to $493, and and you can get them with free shipping, no tax, depending on where you are and who you order from.

And back to eBay, seriously, you have to look at completed listings to compare prices. Since you're not a dealer, you're competing with every used-good-condition pedal on eBay. Those go for as little as $250 plus shipping. And you paid $580+tax?

Take the things back to the store. You will either have to wait a very long time or else lose a lot of money on those pedals.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 12-14-2012, 11:15 PM
TXC TXC is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 46
Default Re: DW9000 NIB Resale Price?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Hyde View Post
This whole thing is really confusing me. Do you have drum? I am assuming you needed the pedals, thats why you bought them. If you sell them for money to buy a car, you will have drums with no pedals right? The whole purchase seems like it wasnt thought out very well. Why buy top of the line pedals and not use them, it just doesnt add up?? There are so many pedals out there for a third of that price.
No, I've got a single pedal now, wanted to upgrade turned out to not be a great idea.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 12-14-2012, 11:20 PM
TXC TXC is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 46
Default Re: DW9000 NIB Resale Price?

Ok will a moderator please close the thread? I set what was agreed as a fair price for the newest model, and all that has happened now is people criticizing me for my own decisions, trying to undercut my price by comparing with an older model, which obviously would be a different price. It will go on ebay for $520 plus whatever the shipping costs, if you are interested, feel free to PM me, otherwise, it would be best for me just to have the thread closed to prevent getting off on a bad foot with anyone in here.
Regardless of what anyone commented, thank you for the answers, but after compiling research with the comments of other members and percussionists, I firmly believe I am asking a fair price for the pedals, and would rather leave it at that.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 12-14-2012, 11:35 PM
Pocket-full-of-gold's Avatar
Pocket-full-of-gold Pocket-full-of-gold is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia.
Posts: 9,472
Default Re: DW9000 NIB Resale Price?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXC View Post
Ok will a moderator please close the thread?
Why? Because you don't like the advice you're getting? Come on mate, you've gotta be bigger than that. Man up a bit. You asked for advice and now you're getting it. Just because it wasn't what you wanted to hear doesn't make it any less valid.

We all remember what is was like to be 16 and know everything already, but sometimes it really does pay to stop and listen to the voice of experience. You're getting some good advice here.....the best being to take the things back for a refund. Take mum or dad with you if you need someone a little more persuasive. But it's definitely time to start paying attention, I reckon.

However, if you really just want to pick up your bat and ball and go home, then you can lock any thread that you started yourself. Click on the "edit" button then click on the "lock thread" button.
__________________
What's the best cape for running away from a gig?
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 12-15-2012, 12:40 AM
TXC TXC is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 46
Default Re: DW9000 NIB Resale Price?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket-full-of-gold View Post
Why? Because you don't like the advice you're getting? Come on mate, you've gotta be bigger than that. Man up a bit. You asked for advice and now you're getting it. Just because it wasn't what you wanted to hear doesn't make it any less valid.

We all remember what is was like to be 16 and know everything already, but sometimes it really does pay to stop and listen to the voice of experience. You're getting some good advice here.....the best being to take the things back for a refund. Take mum or dad with you if you need someone a little more persuasive. But it's definitely time to start paying attention, I reckon.

However, if you really just want to pick up your bat and ball and go home, then you can lock any thread that you started yourself. Click on the "edit" button then click on the "lock thread" button.
I have listened to everything people said, but I'd rather not have to fend off questions from everybody and their mother thinking I'm a scammer, yes, I realize that DW9002's are going for 380 elsewhere, I also realize that is an older model, whereas mine is the newest, all of which is coming straight from what has been told to me on this post. I realize I should try to return it even though the receipt says I will not be able to, and I have said I will try. But I would also like to know that if I cannot return it, I am able to at least get my money back somewhat.
I understand that at times I do come off that way because I've barely experienced half the lessons that "older" (I use that lightly so as to not offend haha) people have, but in all honesty I have tried to use all of the advice that has been given to me, but given there are multiple scenarios that could play out, not all the advice applies to the same scenario, but it does apply to one of them, if that helps clarify anything.
I hope others can agree though that almost every angle has been covered by someone at this point, whether the Sam Ash employees decide to cooperate or not.
Once again, thanks to all!
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 12-15-2012, 01:07 AM
Dre25's Avatar
Dre25 Dre25 is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,687
Default Re: DW9000 NIB Resale Price?

You opened the box!

-$50.

Next time you'll know to think before you buy. I want a set myself, you should just enjoy them, they'll last you 20 years and cost you nothing, unlike a car.
__________________
Saturns

Quote:
Originally Posted by shemp View Post
look at me, look at me...look what I do
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 12-15-2012, 03:23 AM
huskytool's Avatar
huskytool huskytool is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 65
Default Re: DW9000 NIB Resale Price?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Hyde View Post
You paid 620 for a pedal that sells for 579. ?????? did you actually get the black friday price and are trying to sell it for a profit?
This appears quite likely!
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 12-15-2012, 04:40 PM
TXC TXC is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 46
Default Re: DW9000 NIB Resale Price?

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskytool View Post
This appears quite likely!
I don't think you understand the concept of tax.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 12-15-2012, 04:42 PM
TXC TXC is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 46
Default Re: DW9000 NIB Resale Price?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre25 View Post
You opened the box!

-$50.

Next time you'll know to think before you buy. I want a set myself, you should just enjoy them, they'll last you 20 years and cost you nothing, unlike a car.
I haven't opened the box yet, and I'll be taking them back, I called in a favor with a friend and he's going to pull some strings to get a full refund.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 12-16-2012, 10:10 AM
bermuda's Avatar
bermuda bermuda is offline
Drummerworld Pro Drummer - Administrator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,409
Default Re: DW9000 NIB Resale Price?

The mods will decide when a thread should be closed, thank you.

Bermuda
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Bernhard Castiglioni's DRUMMERWORLD.com