DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > Drum Gear > Other Gear

Other Gear Discuss Hardware and all other equipment not covered in the other topics

Old 09-12-2012, 12:31 AM

Default Help with drumdial plunger!

Hey everybody, so I got a hand me down drumdial and before i used it once i tried to zero it as the instructions implied. However I ended up loosening and taking off the knob on top of the 12 o clock plunger. now i cant figure out if i lost a piece of the plunger as i cannot screw the knob into the right place or if the bottom plunger is supposed to be long enough that it reaches through the drum dial and out the top. Could anyone please tell me how many pieces are involved with making the plunger and top mechanism work? I don't know whether I've lost a part or just can't piece this thing back together. it seems like it should be simple enough! I hope that this makes sense to all of you familiar with the drum dial, if this is not coherent enough just let me know and I'll try to explain in other words what I'm dealing with.
Thank you and all that jazz!
Old 09-12-2012, 10:30 PM
Platinum Member

Default Re: Help with drumdial plunger!

I can't find a schematic anywhere. I'd email the company and explain the problem. I'd also take a photo of the dial and parts that you can't seem to reassemble. They can tell you what is missing.