DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > Drum Gear > Pedals

Pedals Discuss Pedals

Old 06-22-2012, 01:31 AM

Default Help

Ok so I bought used PDP 402 double bass pedals from Guitar Center (probably should have bought new ones) and no matter what I do with the tension the left pedal has to be hit harder and the left beater is further away from the bass drum, the beaters aren't lined up, I don't really know how to explain it and the left pedal squeaks, should I go return it? Ask me questions so I can get help, I want both beaters lined up with the same tension.
Old 06-22-2012, 01:39 AM

Default Re: Help

First thing I would do is read through the manual. If one didn't come with the used pedal, then search on line. There has to be one on line somewhere. If all else fails, take them back the GC and see if the salesman can help (that is a crap shoot with the sales people they have working there).
Old 06-22-2012, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvanko View Post
First thing I would do is read through the manual. If one didn't come with the used pedal, then search on line. There has to be one on line somewhere. If all else fails, take them back the GC and see if the salesman can help (that is a crap shoot with the sales people they have working there).
I'll look for the manual, I got it with a 1 yr warranty and I haven't had it long so I should be able to return it.
Old 06-25-2012, 12:25 AM

Go back to the store and ask if they can help you. Either they'll adjust the pedal for you (likely) or they will let you return it.

Cheers