Pedal parts online... does anyone have a good source?

muckypops

I want to get a Rollling Glide cam for my Power Glide (Iron Cobra) pedal. Anybody know an online source for parts like this? My searches haven't turned up anything.

Last edited:
Tama parts probably have to be handled by an authorized Tama dealer. Unfortunately this is one of those industry things that forces you to go down to the music store and talk to the drum tech. I don't think there are any sites available to the public for those. I hope i'm wrong though and someone lists one on this thread.

Tama parts probably have to be handled by an authorized Tama dealer. Unfortunately this is one of those industry things that forces you to go down to the music store and talk to the drum tech. I don't think there are any sites available to the public for those. I hope i'm wrong though and someone lists one on this thread.

Have a feeling more than likely you are correct on this. Never seen that part in sam ash or GC here in town. usually just springs, beaters and maybe hinges so more than likely they will have to special order it.

Dang, I wish you'd posted this 2 months ago- we coulda traded. I ordered a Power Glide cam to replace a Rolling Glide one... I'll sell you my rolling glide for the cost of my replacement.

Back