What's your "day" job?

When im not drumming I love to dive into the crates and sample records and create beats and explore my musical tastes, I love my vinyl :). Im also an emcee and do local shows around town.

Family and Marriage maintenance.
I am an rocker roller listening to my different long plays, tapes, cd's memorizing music then later on putting into drums.
Read, go for a stroll, travel, taste a good cup of wine and smoke a cigar...Living life to the maximum.

Last edited:
cooking! I love to cook.

I always wanted to be a Chef. Was learning in the family restaurants at age 8.

When I'm not playing drums my time looks like this:

Recording LP for last year and it is finally being mastered (argghhh). The hard part was the fact that I was done tracking the whole LP in 1 day. Talk about anticipation!

Water Polo matches for baby girl who took MVP as a Junior by the way.

I spend too much time online but that's because the other 4 people in my family hog the TV.

I like to read and enjoy listening to new music.

Spend time with family as much as humanly possible. My family is bunch of clowns and laughter is a huge part of our social time together.

Take care of mom now that she is in her last days.

Wow!!
Thanks guys for answering the question

I woulrd never thought that so many people would answer

I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out with friends, read short stories (and the New Yorker), write, doodle, and work on my skills on the bass and the keyboard.

Well since I'm just married for 7 months I guess you can all guess what my favorite activity is, next to drumming...

p1000910.jpg

I'm THAT BORED! I'm either doing this (and other drawings obviously), at school, doing work, on the guitar or reading one of my many Inspector Rebus novels in front of the telly. I really should practice my drums more to be honest.

Btw that's nothing like my real writing, you wouldn't believe how terrible it is compared to that drawing.

Well since I'm just married for 7 months I guess you can all guess what my favorite activity is, next to drumming...

Thinking "oh dear i married the wrong person!" :p only joking i hope you have a very long and happy marrage and live to be old fogies together :)

Last edited:
Sitting at the piano writing music, spending way too much time on the internet, hanging out with Mrs. Norem and driving her crazy as I play on my practice pad with the TV on.

When I'm not drumming I'm playing guitar. Or pulling my hair out with Max/MSP or Baroque Harmony...

Homework, Drummerworld, chores, playing with my (somewhat) new puppy, YouTube, being obsessed with the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus, church, eating, watching tv, drawing house plans sometimes, hanging out with friends, internet social networking sites, and, occasionally, baking.

I'm just a good all around 19 year old.

Last edited:
Listening to new kinds of music to me of course, resting, reading, writing, taking naps, PS2, hanging round with friends, family,at work! (grotesque) blah blah blah and i also like to spend time watching the sky, the nature, at least for couple of minutes and forget about the whole world out there

Play games, read Comic books, watch movies/TV, listen to music, hanging out with friends, sleep.

Hmm... I don't really know. It seems like I'm not home that much, I guess hanging out with friends. You know what the worst is though, when you have a cold, and your at home doing nothing, but your head hurts too much to play drums. That makes me sad

Back