What was the last thing that you spent over $100.00 on?

I spent 165 euros (about 200$?) on a Sabian AA bright crash.

They still make Studded Snow Tires ? I havent seem one of thoughs babies for years.

Yeah, about 30% of the drivers here and More further North of here still use them. Can only have em on from October 15th to April 1st. But I drive 100+ miles a day and my Honda Accord is a little tank in the snow with those on.

Yeah, about 30% of the drivers here and More further North of here still use them. Can only have em on from October 15th to April 1st. But I drive 100+ miles a day and my Honda Accord is a little tank in the snow with those on.

I had a job at a tire store for about a week when I was a kid. We had to pull all the studs out of the old tires before we could scrap them

One of my first part time jobs during college was working at an E.J Korvettes retail store, Target like, in Baltimore, at their Tire center. I was mounting and changing tires, taking off regular tires, putting on snows during the winter, duh, and while there I learned to use a machine to put the studs in the tires. Then they were outlawed in those parts due to the road wear.

I bought this tutu and the belt.

il_430xN.46939757.jpg

Back