Iron Cobra or Eliminator douple pedals?

I have the Pearl Eliminator double-pedal with iron cobra beaters. Absolutely LOVE them! I play 2-3 shows per week for the past 3 years and they held up perfectly!

I HATE Eliminators. They never feel sturdy to me and the switchable cam thing is not a benefit in my eyes.

I have owned IC, DW 9000, 7000, and 5000, and Sonor 5000 double pedals and I still have the 9000 and IC. I really like both.

Both are great. Try them and decide which you like.

And remember, no matter what you choose, you have to learn how to play them.

I got an single Eliminator with my first kit, bought the double pedals a year later for €135 off the internet and don't think I never need anything else. If it's good enough for the pro's, it's all good for me ;-).

I prefer the Eliminator. Both are very smooth, but the Eliminator feels more "top heavy", while the Iron Cobra feels more "bottom heavy", and I prefer the former feel.

This would all depend on your personal preference. I love both pedals and they have almost the same exact feel - Eliminator being a hint smoother. It would just come down to endurance, or which one last longer in heavy situations (no pun intended). I just suggest going to local stores or online reviews for this one.

I have the Pearl Eliminator double-pedal with iron cobra beaters. Absolutely LOVE them! I play 2-3 shows per week for the past 3 years and they held up perfectly!

I run the exact setup. Found the Pearl beaters a little too heavy.

I have both IC and Eliminator pedals and they both have served me well for a few years now.

The only other pedal I would consider using at this point would be a direct drive such as AXIS or Trick. Both are beyond my pay scale rt now. You would be well served with either of these two pedals whichever you choose. I preferred the Eliminator Power Shifter because it had extra cams and other adjustments that gave me more flexibility setting it up.

Back