Gloryhammer UK tour!

PQleyR

Platinum Member
Hi everyone! Arky has kindly permitted me to share this with you!

My band Gloryhammer is embarking on a headline tour of the UK in late September, and it would be great to see some of you there! Particularly those UK people who I might not be so well-acquainted with on here. Come say hello!

As it stands, the dates/venues are as follows:

1010784_431969290172881_217044083_n.png

This is correct as of posting except the Leicester date which is at a venue called 'The Musician' due to the original venue being double-booked. Tickets are available all over the place, google is your friend there.

This is my first proper tour, so it's very exciting for me, especially after years of doing the unsigned circuit in this country.

That's great, congratulations to you and the band.

I used to live just outside Guildford, so nice to see a Surrey boy doing well!

Congrats on the tour Ben!

But as I live on the other side of the world, I shall not be able to attend.

Great news for you and the band, hope it goes well for you.
Small world, i see your last gig is The Robin on the 2nd we are there on the 13th Oct, great venue.

Awesome poster, looks like fun. Too bad I live a billion miles way...

Great job Ben. I'll bet you'll have a great time in Scotland with that red-headed maniac. Um no not me, Chris. I saw him with when he came through town with Alestorm on Epica's tour.

I know I bring this every time your band's name is mentioned but any future plans for a tour of the US? I promise to take you out to a great Mexican food dinner if you come by my neck of the woods.

Plenty of photos and some video when finished please. best wishes

Thought I'd just remind everyone about this since it's creeping up and it would be great to see/meet some forumites! Also it seems like I neglected to reply to a few people last time so let me remedy that now.

Hey Ben, is it Sauron on the poster?

It's not, it's one of the bits of art that were done for the album. It's some sort of undead Scotsman, I think?

Great job Ben. I'll bet you'll have a great time in Scotland with that red-headed maniac. Um no not me, Chris. I saw him with when he came through town with Alestorm on Epica's tour.

I know I bring this every time your band's name is mentioned but any future plans for a tour of the US? I promise to take you out to a great Mexican food dinner if you come by my neck of the woods.

Chris isn't red-headed, in fact he's green-headed as of a few days ago!
No concrete plans for US stuff but we are working on it, I'll be sure to let you know when something comes up! Maybe even next year if all goes well.

Plenty of photos and some video when finished please. best wishes

Thanks, and there will definitely be some kind of record of it. We might even do a music video while we're on the tour, since I'm playing to a click we can reliably sync any live footage up to the studio recordings...convenient!

Back