DW Meme Thread

This thread should be sticky imo. It perfectly summarizes the forum rules in an entertaining, fun to read, hilarious, and awesomely passive aggressive format.

Actually i don't hink he'd mind if the words were true and respectful.

''yes banana, i can also just do four-on-the-floor''

I think he'd laugh his peel off....

This thread should be sticky imo. It perfectly summarizes the forum rules in an entertaining, fun to read, hilarious, and awesomely passive aggressive format.

I agree. New members can study this thread, and they'll have Drummerworld down!

Last edited:
Surprised it took this long for one of the most contentious issues in DW history (as far as one particular individual is concerned anyway) to make an appearance.
Oh well, Andy's opened the door, might as well go all in.....

Attachments

• Meme 3.jpg
    Meme 3.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 1,390
Greatest topic ever! Here's my contribution, tho I didn't make it!

29105872.jpg

Credit where credit's due (you can never have enough Star Wars in your forum)...

Attachments

• Meme 11.jpg
    Meme 11.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 1,812
Funny thing, Henri connected me with Darth Maul too. Might be a complexion thing.

You morphed yourself as a vampire a little while ago, ...your ambient recordings also features some darkish sounds and colors, there's must be a dark side within you Grea :)

You morphed yourself as a vampire a little while ago, ...your ambient recordings also features some darkish sounds and colors, there's must be a dark side within you Grea :)

I think you're right, Henri ... the King Crimson obsession, the vampire chick lit etc. Just a B-grade Goth with some coloured clothes.

Anyway, enough chat - we're still a long way short of covering the forum's little obsessions ... thank goodness Bon's added a few - is anyone still checking the thread out? AL, WHERE ARE YOU??

Edit: Todd, I forgot to say that Darth Maul looks great on a cockroach!

Attachments

• meme-let-there-be-time.jpg
    meme-let-there-be-time.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 1,026
Last edited:
Back