Really funny review of my band in Decibel Magazine

Evilbagua

Silver Member
If you like metal and read Decibel Magazine, check out a review in the August 2011 issue for my band's 7" in the vinyl review section. First time I lol-ed for real reading a review of a band I've been in. They did indeed like it though! I'll try and scan the page, and post it here if anyone wants to see it.

Last edited:
Maybe he works for Decibel Magazine and he's just throwing us a bone? :)

If he worked for them I think he'd tell people to buy it lol! Alright so I'll post the text from it with a little editing and the picture they included of the cover for the review (and no thats not a drawing of me as a caveman! Looks similar though)

Needle Exchange August 2011 Decibel Magazine page 98.

Drawing of a caveman looking quizzically at a pot leaf :check. A shot from 2001 a space odyssey where the monolith has been replaced with a Marshall full stack: check. A friend of the band named Nick Genitals: Check. I really don't have a clue where you can pick up this sludgy rock ep. But whoever the F these guys are, there Just boneheaded and violent enough to perfectly fill those 10 minutes of the day when you need to remember your boss is an ass and school Effn' Sucks.

Attachments

• meth7art.JPG
    meth7art.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 300
Last edited:
Lolol I'm not a metalhead, but I guess those are the kindest words one can give in the world of metal xD

Back