What's the story behind your user name?

Only that if you see me, you would realise that i am even more handsome, interlectual, and a better drummer, and a whole lot more of a decent chap than SUFC.

Lol, you have your moments SUFC. Word of advice, if you're going to tell porkie pies, don't push your luck.

Hope the wounds of South Africa 2010 have healed for you:D

Mine is a little known but Great (imho) 90's alternative band from SoCal..had a mild hit in 1993 with "DizzKnee Land".

K is my first name initial...........Badd is......well........uhh..........Badd. My daughters still laugh at the nickname.

let's face it, mr krabs is a role model. my first name, unusual, is darr. i am a viking from montana originally, probably a distant relative of thaard. my grandfather's brother had the family tree done back to the 800's...one day when i introduced myself at a large gathering, someone got the bright idea to say darrrrrrrrrr, as in arrgh matey, in his best pirate voice... and within about a second the whole room was growling it like a bunch of pirates and scallywags, really flogging it, and it's happened many times since to the point where i rarely say my name anymore but just growl some pirate thing, at which point everyone growls the pirate version of my name back at me in unison(it could be that my friends and associates don't get out that much). originally i would try to be real rude and say something in my best pirate voice, like "shiver me bunghole"-forgive me- well actually bunghole is a word for the hole in a cask of wine, so get your mind out of the gutter! but more or less, "i want me money", spoken in a good mr. krabs voice, will set the whole thing off as well as any bona fide pirate saying.

My bands name...its a combo of our last 3 names
BRown, mAIN, CRAMPton = BRAINCRAMP fits the heavy music we play real nice..wifeys idea

I have a really good friend and we used to talk a lot Writing a new discussion. I met this friend marko nickname in line so we were invited to chat devine marko.

A nickname meaning 'calf face' given to me by my brother lost at 28 years. Misspelt with an extra 's' to make it unique and used in remembrance.

My name is Diego.

I love cars.
I'm in several car forums.
I own a VW Beetle.
The Beetle has a "boxer" engine (horizontally opposed cylinders).
Take the vowels to make it shorter and you have:

diegobxr.

:)

Cheers.

Doctor Benway is a mad scientist type character in various William S. Burroughs novels, although Naked Lunch is the only one I've read with the Doc. 91 is the year I was born.

Usually I don't like names with numbers in them - to me it's a sign of lack of originality because I used to see them on other sites so often (no offense to any numbered names here! :) ). When I made this account, I had a Black Sabbath song stuck in my head; the song was N.I.B. (Nativity In Black, as some people used to say it stood for. Geezer later said it reminded him of pen nibs).

Simple as that!

my senior year of high school I was in a death metal band called shadowlorde and we changed our name to extermination and the band eventually broke up (we weren't that good anyway) but if I remember right . shadowlorde is a name I thought up and for some reason just think it's cool

I thought daredrummer just sounded kinda cool lol

random...

Mine takes it's name from a title of a song entitled 'Sleep Well' by Lydia. It's one of my favourite songs and it's drum heavy in places.

The idea came to me while listening to the song and it stuck.

Mine is the name of my solo project that I never work on. I put a couple of embarrassing videos on YouTube so that nobody will take the name.

Zephyr was to honor my dad's project which was Zephyrhill Autoharps.

Midnite is because I am the black sheep in the fam damily.

Back