Éder Medeiros - Second Video (Progressive Rock)

Re: ÉDER MEDEIROS - SECOND VIDEO (PROGRESSIVE ROCK)

MY ONLY COMMENT IS THAT YOU DONT HAVE TO WRITE EVERYTHING IN CAPS.
WE WILL READ YOUR THREAD AND WATCH YOUR VIDEO IF you write like everyone else and capitalize Only The First Letters Of The Words Of Your Titles and the first letters of the words that begin your sentences. :)

I AGREE!!! IT MIGHT BE SUPER COOL TO USE CAPS ON YOUTUBE ETC., BUT - THIS ISN'T YOUTUBE, YOU KNOW.
(Honestly, not, it's not cool to use caps. It's a sign of lacking awareness of _not_ using caps where they aren't supposed to be used.)

So you can just write the boring & ordinary way and people will still be super impressed by your playing and not get annoyed by members using caps ;-)
Yes, it's just netiquette in the end, but do you want to get yelled at by someone in real life? I guess no. Actually some etiquette makes sense, even on the net.
Thanks in advance!

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]É[/FONT][/FONT]der,
thanks for considering the replies on using caps and for adjusting accordingly, that was very kind!

Well you certainly already know that you're a kick ass drummer, don't you? haha
Man, that was very fine drumming! What else? ;-)

You have a huge kit and you know how to handle it. Great precision!

What I didn't like too much was the guitar tone, it's a bit old-fashioned to my ears and could be more up to date, with more punch and overdrive, but that's preference (and sometimes, less crunch on the guitars fits the music perfectly).

That 'old style' guitar tone was perfect though when the keyboards entered from 2.50.

Superb groove from 3.50! Also beautiful to have that groove shifting around, super pleasing to the ear!

Not sure what you mean...

By the way - just as an option, if you want to, we can edit your username in the Drummerworld system, e.g. Éder Medeiros - no caps, and with a blank in-between.
Or any other way you wish - _if_ you wish to have it changed. The edit can be done in no time.

I've edited the thread titles of both of your DW videos (from caps to normal), I hope you don't mind ;-)

Hey, you're looking good now ;-)
That's MUCH better. And LESS YouTube-y, haha.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!! I want it..
You can edit and change for me. Change my username too,

Not sure what you mean...

By the way - just as an option, if you want to, we can edit your username in the Drummerworld system, e.g. Éder Medeiros - no caps, and with a blank in-between.
Or any other way you wish - _if_ you wish to have it changed. The edit can be done in no time.

I've edited the thread titles of both of your DW videos (from caps to normal), I hope you don't mind ;-)

I thought that was great. A song like that would be easy to get out of sync. You did a fine job. The only thing I didn't like was towards the beginning, you hit some crashes, without the kick. just my opinion though. AND HOW DID THEY KNOW THAT YOU HAD ON A HAT, WHEN YOU WROTE THAT?

Back