What's your "day" job?

I would be instantly banned if I were to answer this truthfully....So I ll go with this:

Spending too much time here
Sleeping
TV
Taking trips...
MX
drawing
expanding the ole 3rd eye
And exercising Betty Palm! lol

Well since I'm just married for 7 months I guess you can all guess what my favorite activity is, next to drumming...

ROFLOL, I was married 17 years, and that was STILL my fave activity...lol

I am a husband and father full time, So when I am not playing I am watching my daughters, or tending horses. I do enjoy to read when I can, and I used to be an avid bodybuilder, powerlifter and enjoyed Grappling. I also do side work as a bouncer.

I enjoy playing Guitar and Piano as well as skateboarding in my spare time. I also love Video Games and the Office!

When i'm not drumming i go into the city and waste my money lol
and i play golf with my grandparents (i live a sad life haha), but i do some worth while things such as ennoy my little sister !!!

I know! You're probably all getting bored with this. But, this is what I do when I'm not drumming:

TPKeithandHeirrogetacow.jpg

Having little life outside of drumming, I'd say that watching a DVD or reading are about all I do. The other activity is travelling to and from drumming. I do it for a living and am unmarried with no kids I know of. Plus these days I am trying to stay a professional musician so all my effort goes into that through building a teaching practice and playing live. I probably spend about 70 hours a week drumming. Maybe more. I also still take the odd lesson, had one just last week. Plus I practice drums and percussion. My brother complains because he never sees me because of my constant drumming. Now that there is a looming economic crisis I am taking even more students in case some drop off. So far I've been lucky and have only lost 1 students for that reason. Plus 1 has gone from hourly weekly classes to 30 minute fortnightly classes. Aside from that there is no real problem. I'm a bit tired though I must admit.

When I'm not drumming, I'm either skateboarding, rollerblading, drawing, doing homework, on the computer, making movies for Youtube, watching TV, or buying drum stuff.

I provide taliban insurgents the best opportunities to give thier lives for thier cause.

CNN: "How do you fight an enemy that is willing to die for his cause?"
General H. Norman Schwartzkopf: "You accomadate them."

If i'm not behind my kit, it's most likely because i'm at school or studying... it's my number one priority in my life right now. But in my free time, i enjoy:

golfing
hockey
drawing
spending time with my family and friends
going to shows

Back