pretty dumb question

1) No......too purple for my tastes (personally, I just don't dig purple). But I did really like the pink sparkle Yammies that someone posted a while back though. Doubt I'd buy them, but thought they were really cool nonetheless.

2) No. From what I've heard about your playing, you'd look cool behind a set of steel buckets!

1) Yeah it is very purple but sounds incredible and the price is right.

2) Thanks mate. I can often be seen in Mitre 10 stores testing the timbre of metal buckets.

People think I'm odd.

I have a question. Does anyone like this colour and would an overweight 45 year old look ridiculous playing behind such a kit???

192879.jpg

No. To both questions. but I refuse to be a victim of the media and the culture police trying their best to tell us that fat is funny and old is dull.

1) Yeah it is very purple but sounds incredible and the price is right.

I usually only have two requirements when buying gear (aside from not digging anything 'purple' that is).......you've just ticked both boxes mate.

Do it!! I wanna hear word filtering south about "that monster cat from the harbour city with the purple kit".

If you're questioning it Wy, that might be a red flag right there..

GD, if people share a bike then neither are walking all the time.

Larry, the amount of aspirin works on the laws of diminishing returns. So if two aspirins removed all pain then the extra two aspirins are pointless. For a strong pain, four aspirins will reduce the pain more but it would be extra hard on the stomach living. However, if two aspirins don't touch the sides then you'd be better off with a codeine-based painkiller instead and if that don't touch the sides then a methadone-based one.

Thaard, the trees would not laugh. Watching fat boys falling over is much funnier :p

Another question: why would Bob have a Dorothy costume?

Which is why I said, "However if the bike rider gives the walker a ride then they will arrive faster but I don't think those were the parameters given. "

Another question: why would Bob have a Dorothy costume?
You mean to tell me that it is unusual for a man to dress like Dorothy sometimes and sing Somewhere Over The Rainbow?
Ooops, Neve rmind!
Just forget that I said that!

Sorry Bob. I cannot just forget. Sounds like something out of the shows our singer used to do before he decided to bulk up at the gym in middle age. I have heard him sing Over the Rainbow before and he's even suggested doing it. Sadly for him, I suggested not :)

Funny how Hedon's "forget it" OP has turned into a random chat.

Do you guys remember the fish slapping dance?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhJQp-q1Y1s
Oh Wy, don't get me going on Python. THE architects of all modern comedy. I watched every series, from the very first broadcast episode. I was 11 years old when the first series was aired. Somehow, even at that age, both the stupidity, and the more complexed humorous elements, appealed to my fledgling warped mind. Young guys looking at Python may wonder what all the fuss is about. To appreciate how groundbreaking the Python guys where, you need to place their work in the context of the comedy landscape of the day. The first series had very low viewing figures. I'm so thankful I was one of the few.

Spauned (intentional typo) the greatest Sitcom of all time too! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9ESDDQNXis

I watched an interview with Cleese recently when he revealed that the writers of a proposed US version of Faulty Towers had written out the character of Bazil Faulty due to political correctness. Can you believe that!!!!!

Back