leave me alone rant #3

caddywumpus

Archnemesis of Larryace
I got an unexpected package delivered to my doorstep today. I'm glad that my dog, a retired DEA dog, barked loudly and without ceasing at the package. I bent over to see if I could smell anything. Yep, exactly what I suspected...the familiar aroma of my arch-nemesis: marijuana! It was then I noticed the return address was "Pensilvayneuh" and that there was a note scrawled onto the package in Sharpee that read, "Fiftees Ay Zillgens 4 Mr. Caddeewompis." I quickly evacuated the swimsuit models, had them take the helicopter to my other mansion and called the bomb squad. THAT was a close one. A little TOO close...

Seriously, this online stalker turned arsonist situation has gotten WAY out of hand. Larryace, leave me alone!

I'm glad you survived. But more importantly, that the models got out safely - I can breathe now, whew!!

If you're worried about the Fiftees Ay Zillgens, send them to New Mexico and I can bury them in the desert for you.

You better send a model along with the package just to be safe.

I got an unexpected package delivered to my doorstep today. I'm glad that my dog, a retired DEA dog, barked loudly and without ceasing at the package.

I have a service dog that sniffs out P-85 strainers.

Caddy, you made one fatal mistake that reveals this as a fabrication. The package would have definitely been addressed to "Mr PHIL Caddeewompis"!

Larry, can I also be your enemy with benefits?

If the swimsuit models had learnt that the package contained a bomb I'm sure they would have evacuated themselves.

Damn! I forgot to factor in the DEA dog. Foiled...yet again. But your luck can't hold out forever you vile little worm. I'm kind of glad you found it, I don't know how I could sleep at night knowing I hurt some West Coast swimsuit models. That's bad juju. On the other hand, it probably would have been worth it, but no. The women are innocent. There's always tomorrow. One day Wumpus...You and all your assorted little Wumpii will witness my wrath, and I will be richer by at least one pair of old timey hi hats.

Leave you alone?

NEVER!

HA HA HA HA HA!

You won't be so lucky next time Freestylin. I hope your last arrangements are in order. I will make you rap in a last ditch effort to save your life. I hate rap so good luck there Muhahahaha!

If I'm in a good mood, I may even give you your choice of deaths, all of them inhumane.

You always have to be careful with anything you recieve in the US mail,but some weed delivered to my door.......hhhhhmmmmm.Although medical Marijuana is now legal in NY State,(Sorry Larry),...I'd still have to arrest myself .;(

Thoughts for the day that I think are relevant.(1) If at first you don't suceed,skydiving may not be for you.(2) if Barbie is so popular,then why do have to buy all of her friends? Just spitballin' .;)

Steve B

If I got busted again for it, couldn't I make a case for discrimination? Because I live in PA I get arrested while the same behavior is tolerated elsewhere? No fair!

Arrest yourself Steve? Too funny.

But back OT, sorry Phil. I'm not leaving this alone. You started it. I did manage to sprinkle some goofer dust around your yard (nice house!!) so trust me you already walked through it. Just let the hex simmer a little bit and your pathetic life will haunt you no more.

Seriously, this online stalker turned arsonist situation has gotten WAY out of hand. Larryace, leave me alone!

Post-21888-Never-gonna-give-you-up-gif-blvt.gif

If I got busted again for it, couldn't I make a case for discrimination? Because I live in PA I get arrested while the same behavior is tolerated elsewhere? No fair!

Arrest yourself Steve? Too funny.

But back OT, sorry Phil. I'm not leaving this alone. You started it. I did manage to sprinkle some goofer dust around your yard (nice house!!) so trust me you already walked through it. Just let the hex simmer a little bit and your pathetic life will haunt you no more.

Discrimation,against a white guy,arrested by white cops in a rural suburb of Pennsylvania,for smoking weed?.Not even Willian Kunsler would take that case,then again,he's dead LOL.Call the ACLU,I'm sure some constitutional rights attorney will take that case.......LOL.Or get a NY address,and feign having some real painful disese,you'll get a perscription for phamacutical grade weed,that's 10 times better than street grade.

I think you need to learn how to incorporate weed,into some of your food,like cakes,brownies ,ect.It's way more cost effective,and even with street grade stuff,more potent an long lasting,and you'd be keeping that smoke out of your lungs.It just takes longer to get stoned,but I hear it's worth the wait.As soon as NY legalizes it,and they will very soon,I'm right there with you my friend.We have the perfect Gov.,and Legislature for it for the next few years.

I think you an Caddy need to meet in the middle,you know,like in one of those square states where their motto is "yes ,we have electricity",and just have a duel.Fisticuffs at 10 paces.Nobody really gets hurt,and the loser will just pass out from exaustion.Remember,it's all fun and games,till someone gets hurt.....then it's hysterical....LOL.Be careful out there....:)

Steve B

Eating cannabis is problematic. I can never predict if I will get zonked out of my gourd, or if anything will happen at all. I've eaten plenty and nothing happened. I've also eaten a "normal" amount and got way too stoned. Plus it takes me at least 2, sometimes 3 hours before I feel anything. I can't seem to control the amount of effect I want, and believe me, I've tried on numerous occasions.

Smoking is almost instantaneous, and the dosage is much more easily controlled. I hate smoking anything, but eating it is just too intense when it does work on me. Plus you have to eat a lot more than you need to smoke, so it costs more. I wish I could eat it and get the effect I'm after. I like a mild effect, not something that makes my face feel like it's melting. Like being tipsy...mildly buzzed... compared to being falling down drunk.

Good idea for the showdown. Maybe Phil and I could do it online with a boxing app. No one gets hurt and no meeting in a scary desert.

What say Freestyle?

We could take wagers.

Eating cannabis is problematic. I can never predict if I will get zonked out of my gourd, or if anything will happen at all. I've eaten plenty and nothing happened. I've also eaten a "normal" amount and got way too stoned. Plus it takes me at least 2, sometimes 3 hours before I feel anything. I can't seem to control the amount of effect I want, and believe me, I've tried on numerous occasions.

Smoking is almost instantaneous, and the dosage is much more easily controlled. I hate smoking anything, but eating it is just too intense when it does work on me. Plus you have to eat a lot more than you need to smoke, so it costs more. I wish I could eat it and get the effect I'm after. I like a mild effect, not something that makes my face feel like it's melting. Like being tipsy...mildly buzzed... compared to being falling down drunk.

Good idea for the showdown. Maybe Phil and I could do it online with a boxing app. No one gets hurt and no meeting in a scary desert.

What say Freestyle?

We could take wagers.

Here in CA I see segmented chocolate bars that look like kit-kats. Each segment is a "dose" I guess and it makes measuring dosage possible with edible cannabis. Even with the cookies, etc that I've seen, the package tells you how many "doses" of "medicine" is in the package of two cookies, or what have you.

Time to move and finally do something about that clinical-grade insomnia you've got, Lar.

I got an unexpected package delivered to my doorstep today. I'm glad that my dog, a retired DEA dog, barked loudly and without ceasing at the package. I bent over to see if I could smell anything. Yep, exactly what I suspected...the familiar aroma of my arch-nemesis: marijuana! It was then I noticed the return address was "Pensilvayneuh" and that there was a note scrawled onto the package in Sharpee that read, "Fiftees Ay Zillgens 4 Mr. Caddeewompis." I quickly evacuated the swimsuit models, had them take the helicopter to my other mansion and called the bomb squad. THAT was a close one. A little TOO close...

This is the funniest thing ever...

What say Freestyle?

We could take wagers.

Taking into account what the good Doctor said,recipies for making canibis laced food,takes a little trial/error/skill and recipies.There are ways to test the THC levels in the basic weed,and use different amounts in the recipe accordingly.Iwas speaking to a friend of my new lady friend ,and she assures me that,she's got it down pretty good.She also says she knows just how much to bake/combine into a recipe to make the "dosage" pretty exact.

In selling medical marijuana,dosages have to be pretty exact,resulting in predictable results almost every time....they have to be.

But pretty soon,it will be legalized,and hopefully,legal to grown your own for personal consumption just like some alcohol prodicts as well as wine and beer.I used to make my own beer,and I was getting pretty good at it.

At any rate,The NY Times,starting yesterday,is running a series of Editorials,calling for Marajuana legalization on the Federal level,and then letting individual states regulate or continue to out law ,it's posession and private use.It could be an investment bonanza of the future :)

Steve B

Back