What's your "day" job?

I repair Asian and German cars. I Ski, I have a second home in a ski resort in Vermont. I mountain bike, I play tennis and golf. I hunt, I listen to my wife nag me!

Work my hitch at the drilling rig, go for a stroll, family travel, read a book, cut the lawn, help my daughters with their homework, be a husband and a father, help the poor, listen to music.

When i am not drumming i am spending time with my girlfriend, family, and or friends, or just chilling at home listening to some music and reading biographys. I also exercise and once a month i go to a concert and have a few drinks.

Well...

We won the championship in our APA pool league, Monday night!

7 points to 3, and didn't need to play a final match!!

YIPPEEE!!! ;-)

I handle inventory control of finished goods for a big northern California winery. Been there 23 years and may be moving into a planner position soon.

unfortunatly when im not drumming im probably at school. less unfortunatly i might also be out having a life lol. the latter not very often lol

I'm not playing the drums right now. Actually got back from them. I'm usually on here, or this weekend I'm hangin out with my bros. Or I'm at school/doing home work *sighs*

I'm a full time single dad, so keeping track of my 18 year old son takes up a bit of my attention.

Work
Hit the gym
Read
Fish
Enjoy the outdoors
A good cigar and a few sips of good bourbon on occasion.

Above all else,God family and friends.

By day I'm a firefighter. I consider it the best job in the world....well, other than drumming for a living lol!

Amtrak Train Engineer (until I win the lottery)

Last edited:
I was unemployed until Monday. Now I'm working in Systems for a local company that contracts to Proctor & Gamble. I'm responsible for computer/printer repair and special projects at the plant that manufactures the toilet paper for the bear that sh!ts in the woods!

I am very pleased to be working again!

images

Freelance Film and Television post-production, currently working as a post production assistant on a tv series.

Back