What did you get for Christmas? (and/or the other celebrated holidays)

classicstar

So, what gear did you get? A nice sweater to put in your kick?

Haha I got an Aquarian Super-Kick 3, Meinl MB10 17" medium crash, some sticks, The Way Of All Flesh and From Mars To Sirius by Gojira, $100 gift card to Guitar Center, a new headset and the new reissue of Pretty Hate Machine by Nine Inch Nails

I got a roc n soc nitro throne!

Oh and how could I forget!!!!! I got a mapex Saturn for an early birthday and Christmas present! It even came with mastersound hats,2 a custom crashes, k custom ride, stands, and cases!!!!!!!!!

Oh and how could I forget!!!!! I got a mapex Saturn for an early birthday and Christmas present! It even came with mastersound hats,2 a custom crashes, k custom ride, stands, and cases!!!!!!!!!

Holy crap dude....

I wish I could get an entire pro kit for my BIRTHDAY lol

Holy crap dude....

I wish I could get an entire pro kit for my BIRTHDAY lol

Lol ya it's pretty sick, but I still had to pay for most of it, I just got some help from my parents and my b days 2 days before x mas.

Well lets see gear wise ... a 9x12 Humes and Berg Tuxedo bag

BUT at age 56 I got my first puppy ... meet MOjO

MOjO100.jpg

I was delighted to get some Paiste 2002 14" Wild Hats, my first decent quality (modern) hi-hats. They replace my old broken Paiste 200s, advanced student level brass hats from the late 80s, early 90s. A big improvement, and hopefully the start of a full set of 2002s I have always wanted to collect.

Back