Pat Petrillo here!

I too was given a 10 dollar refund. Half off. Just waiting patiently to see what the next reason is.

I understand things get pushed back, and I don't hold that against Pat. I am still looking forward to his DVD. I simply disagree with asking for advance orders when the end is nowhere in sight.

I understand things get pushed back, and I don't hold that against Pat. I am still looking forward to his DVD. I simply disagree with asking for advance orders when the end is nowhere in sight.

I agree that Things are beyond Pat's control (up to a point, after all his name is on the product! ) and he admitted he should have handled communication better. I have been pretty rough on him and i have no regrets about that. It's a shame since his other products are top notch.

Another month goes by and nothing. I have a feeling I will be writing off one drummer and one music company before this is all over. I guess the four section drum pad had a higher priority than finishing a musical product. Must be higher profit in the drum pad. Oh well buyer beware.

Excuse me...but you've lost nothing...Pat is willing to refund anyone's money at anytime. You think HE likes it taking this long. We're all anxious to get this new product...and we will. But instead of posting "nasty"... just ask for your money back and be done. Or be patient...but there's no need to denegrate someone when probably a lot of this is out of his hands.

I'm sure Pat is embarrassed enough about this extended wait and I'm sure he expected the product to be out a long time ago. I don't see the need to post disparaging remarks against him.

But this is only MY opinion. Now that I've gotten that off my chest...continue to vent if you must.

Just an update. I will wait for Pat or the production company to tell me how they feel.

Tick, Tock.........Tick, Tock..........

From Pats Facebook page:

As an educator, Pat is a faculty member at Drummers Collective in NYC, and also conducts master classes at leading drum schools and shops around the world. Pat's top selling DVD/Book from Hudson Music, “Hands, Grooves, & Fills” has gained international acclaim, and his new DVD, "Learn to Read Rhythms, Better!", has become the "must have" instructional DVD of 2010. He is also featured on the Ludwig 100th Anniversary DVD, as well as drummerworld.com.

Must have...more like must finish. I'm sorry but how can he continue to sell and promote something that to date does not exist.

From Pats Facebook page:

As an educator, Pat is a faculty member at Drummers Collective in NYC, and also conducts master classes at leading drum schools and shops around the world. Pat's top selling DVD/Book from Hudson Music, “Hands, Grooves, & Fills” has gained international acclaim, and his new DVD, "Learn to Read Rhythms, Better!", has become the "must have" instructional DVD of 2010. He is also featured on the Ludwig 100th Anniversary DVD, as well as drummerworld.com.

Must have...more like must finish. I'm sorry but how can he continue to sell and promote something that to date does not exist.

Yeah that is really tacky, and there's not much left of 2010. Good to know he's spending more time keeping his facebook page up to date than keeping his Pre-order customers up to date.

Bueller....Bueller....Bueller.... Anyone out there.

Just looking for an update on Learning to Read DVD.

Thanks,

From Pats Facebook page:

More like you've hyped this for two years, you "must have" it finished by now. Did Pat go into hiding?

And then November set in.........

Publishing books and DVD's is not easy these days!! I'm sure Pat tries and gives his best.

Bernhard

Publishing books and DVD's is not easy these days!! I'm sure Pat tries and gives his best.

Bernhard

I just talked to Pat last week via email. He said the project is occupying his every minute. He also mentioned that he will post here soon to give everyone an update.

Jeff

THE LATEST FROM PAT.

A message from Pat:

To all the people who pre ordered

Hello fellow drummers

Well, as you may now be wondering why no product yet, it has hit several road bumps in final authoring. Several major issues before that included the crashing of a hard drive, losing 1/4 of the graphics that were done on the project, causing us to have to redo the labor intensive digital graphic work.

Please know this has been hard on me to push out, as many things are beyond my control. But if there is one thing I learned, it's not to push something before its really ready to come out. That said, my offer still stands for a complete refund, and we are working endlessly to finish this month. Hudson Music will be releasing it and there
were some things I had to clear with them to allow the pre-sales.

That being said, those of you who feel upset, and rightfully so, please do not use this as a springboard to negativity about me as a professional, as many of the timing issues have not been of my doing.

All my best
Pat

Any News on the DVD?????????

Attachments

• skeleton-1.jpg
    skeleton-1.jpg
    369.3 KB · Views: 830
Todays email......

From the desk of James Charles Management
Re: Pat Petrillo's Learn to Read Rhythms

It is our pleasure to finally announce that, barring any unforeseen complications....and we've had plenty of those...."Learn to Read Rhythms" will be shipped to
all of you who have pre-ordered on or about December 20, 2010. Yes, it's been so long since Pat began work on this project and we thank you all for your
patience. An autographed copy will be on it's way to you in a few short weeks. Once again, I say "barring any unforeseen complications" because we've had
set backs time and time again on this project. Our target date for shipping is now December 20th.

In the meantime, as a precaution, please respond to this notice with your mailing address....please do so even if you haven't changed your mailing address as we simply
want to be sure your DVD is mailed to the correct address we have on file.

And again, thank you for your patience.

On behalf of Pat Petrillo, we are....

James Charles
James Charles Management
[email protected]

That's great news Grunter. Give us a review when you get it.

Back