Photo Shoot

Khaine88

Since its a nice day here in normally rainy wales so i thought i'd join the trend of a kit photo shoot, so i took my kit outside and here we are.

anyways the specs are:

Pearl Export Elx Drum Kit in Amber Mist with chrome hardware
22x18 bass
12x9 Tom
13x11 tom
16x16 floor tom
evans g1 heads and 1 random remo emp

Highwood Custom Drums
Solid Maple Steambent Snare 14x5.5
reinforcement rings
Puresound custom 30 strand
evans reverse power centre with evans 300 hazy snare side

Cymbals
Zildjian
14 k custom dark hats
15 k dark crash
17 k custom dark crash
UFIP
20 Class Ride

Dave Weckl Sig VIc Firth Sticks
All hardware is pearl except throne which is tama

and it seems my dog sandy sneaked into a few pics :D

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful kit and awesome dog too! I've been using those Weckl sticks a lot lately.

Thanks for sharing. Enjoy!

great pics! nice kit man, like the 1up, 2down set up and those K Customs are such great cymbals! the icing on the cake would be that incredible snare, love it...

Hey, nice set-up. That's a killer-looking snare drum. It has a beautiful finish. My retriever used to howl like crazy when I played drums in the house - more in protest than appreciation I'd say. Thanks for sharing.

Hey, nice set-up. That's a killer-looking snare drum. It has a beautiful finish. My retriever used to howl like crazy when I played drums in the house - more in protest than appreciation I'd say. Thanks for sharing.

hey thanks alot dude, my dog tends to just sleep around and doesnt really mind me playing drums or my brother playing guitar. she can sleep through anything

wow, i must say i'm really diggin' that orange finish, I think it has a cool effect with the cymbals color-wise. *thumbs up*

love that 1 up 2 down config aswell, looks very comfy

-Jonathan

looks great. love the idea of the drumrug too, with the tapes in place for everything. i have to setup every week and every week the set's different, and that bugs me sometimes.

Nice kit Mate,
Weathers been nice hasn't it.... Must do the same sometime, especially as my 11 mnth old son has evicted me & my kits from what was my practice room!!!

Beautiful kit and sweet set up! My church's kit has the same throne as you do. It's nice and comfy, eh?

How does that UFIP cymbal blend in with the K's? Always interested in them but never see them anywhere around me.

Thanks for the pics...Nice kit! Is your dog a Pyrenees? I did a double take because i thought i saw my dog!

Back