Yahoo! Answers drumming knowledge

805Drummer

Gold Member
How do you pronounce the word zildjian?

zildjian

What would be a good drum symbol?

my best friend who is a drummer uses sabian symbols. she says theyre the best

On a drum set which one is the crash symbol?

I think it's the two biggest symbols. I'm not sure tho, I don't pay much attention to the drummers in Rock Band

Whats the best brand of crash symbol?

To my opinion the best medium priced symbal brand is ZYLJIAN, hand made.

Jazz Drummers: What are best high hat cymbals and stand for jazz?

wut da hell i ant no perzon fo dat kind uf stuff srry i ant no genious i didnt even get wut u askd lolz **:p**

Which stand is best for a crash ride cymbal, a straight or boom?

my boyfriend used a boom and it works for him

Zil-jian

Paiste Signature Heavy Full Reflector crash

The one that goes crash

Paiste

WTF FFS

Wossa difference, man?

Zil-jian

The one that goes crash

Paiste

WTF FFS

Wossa difference, man?

What? No, these weren't my answers, they were questions and answers given by the hilarious stupid Yahoo! Answers community.

Zil-jian

The one that goes crash

Paiste

WTF FFS

Wossa difference, man?

LOL guess there is an answer anywhere ya go

Can you link us to the page you are referring to?

It's not one page, it's a collection of questions and answers from many different pages. I'm working on a website that is a collection of funny answers from Yahoo! Answers, and these are some of them.

I went on yahoo answers once and I asked this question.
"Is there a way to put a picture of my band on the cover of an album that I created in itunes?"
The only response that I got was this. "I think that you can do it the same way that you put other art work on albums". Not very helpful to say the least! It was voted as "Best Answer".
Enough Said!

I went on yahoo answers once and I asked this question.
"Is there a way to put a picture of my band on the cover of an album that I created in itunes?"
The only response that I got was this. "I think that you can do it the same way that you put other art work on albums". Not very helpful to say the least! It was voted as "Best Answer".
Enough Said!

Yup. The reason people post stupid, meaningless answers on questions is to get points, which somehow increases your "level" or something.

If you're looking for actual advice, Answerbag.com is the best. There are actually intelligent people there.

zildjian

my best friend who is a drummer uses sabian symbols. she says theyre the best

I think it's the two biggest symbols. I'm not sure tho, I don't pay much attention to the drummers in Rock Band

To my opinion the best medium priced symbal brand is ZYLJIAN, hand made.

wut da hell i ant no perzon fo dat kind uf stuff srry i ant no genious i didnt even get wut u askd lolz **:p**

my boyfriend used a boom and it works for him

I loved it. The thing that would have had me on the floor is if she said, "my boyfriend uses a boom and it works for me."

The best stand for a jazz drummer is the one they have at the venue.

The best symbol for a drummer is $$$$$

Symbol? Yikes - wateva hapend too edukatonal standards!

StilI I was impressed with this person's ability to get things wrong on every level :)

I want to buy a pro drum set (< $2000) and I can't decide between Tama and Pearl. Any non-bias suggestions?
Specifically between the Tama Superstar Custom Hyper-Drive and the Pearl Masters MCX

"Tama and pearl are great brand but there are better. Mostly why tama and pearl are really expensive is because they have a good name for themselves and good products.

Gretsch drums are really good too My dad payed $4,356 for his and he had them all made custom. 36" inch bass drum deep, 3 toms 8" 12" 10", 2 floor toms 19" 22", double base pedals, and all new hardware(stands, rings etc.) and remember it was all custom"

Here's the link: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Am.kBPNI.LqmgyV2MQAtdNgjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20090805065918AAVnyd3

I want to buy a pro drum set (< $2000) and I can't decide between Tama and Pearl. Any non-bias suggestions?
Specifically between the Tama Superstar Custom Hyper-Drive and the Pearl Masters MCX

"Tama and pearl are great brand but there are better. Mostly why tama and pearl are really expensive is because they have a good name for themselves and good products.

Gretsch drums are really good too My dad payed $4,356 for his and he had them all made custom. 36" inch bass drum deep, 3 toms 8" 12" 10", 2 floor toms 19" 22", double base pedals, and all new hardware(stands, rings etc.) and remember it was all custom"

Here's the link: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Am.kBPNI.LqmgyV2MQAtdNgjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20090805065918AAVnyd3

The best yet!! Almost brings tears to your eyes doesn't it? A fountain of knowledge....dad must be so proud.

Now THAT's a kit I'd love to see. A full 36" of earth moving kick. Although it's a big jump from a 12" tom to the 19" and 22" floors, but.......at least it was custom remember........

Back