New pics on my Spidey drumkit

Edvin

PICT5169.jpg

PICT5174.jpg

PICT5173.jpg

So here it is. Now with a new 12" racktom and some more cymbals. The cymbals are of different brands, Ziljdian, Sabian, Meinl, Paiste. And the hardwere is also different brands...but hey...it works. It´s more of a project drumkit. Never yet to been used live.

Last edited:
SUPER Sweet kit!

I can't to see you mounted on the wall playing :)

Nice work...You may be able to make a career out of that craft.

Thanks man. I would really like to have a career in this...but its not cheap. Some day maybe...when I have the money.

Haha...yeah thats right. Hiss= elevator. An odd first word to learn.
Here is a new one....Hej= hello.

Well we just saw it in a train station in stockholm, dunno why i remembered that one when there were loads of other words like the ones meaning "mens toilets" or "cafe" or whatever. Thank you for that word. Your english is very good, as are with most northern european people- puts us to shame really :(

Well we just saw it in a train station in stockholm, dunno why i remembered that one when there were loads of other words like the ones meaning "mens toilets" or "cafe" or whatever. Thank you for that word. Your english is very good, as are with most northern european people- puts us to shame really :(

Well, we start to have english i school in third or fourth grade. But I´ll guess it´s more easy fore some. Like me.

Dude IT IS AWSOME! you have a unique kit, really one of a kind. I love it. How did you do it?

Thank you so much. Well....hmmm...how did I do it?
Basically I just cut out Spidey pictures from the comicbook and than put them on the shells. I used clear varnish as "glue". First one layer varnish, then the picture. then anouther layer of varnish. It´s important that the varnish is oil based, or it will look really bad...trust me.

Well, we start to have english i school in third or fourth grade. But I´ll guess it´s more easy fore some. Like me.

yeah i heard about that. Apparently all the german kids learn english too. We started to learn french in year 7 (like 11-12 years old) but it's not compulsory under the government to teach a language in our schools i don't think. I hear that sweden has a very good state school system as well as other public services.

Very cool. Did you use cut-outs from the actual comics to do it? Do you have some type of coating on top of the pics? or is this some wrap that you had printed for you?
Spider-man is my favorite super hero so i really like this idea.

Very cool. Did you use cut-outs from the actual comics to do it? Do you have some type of coating on top of the pics? or is this some wrap that you had printed for you?
Spider-man is my favorite super hero so i really like this idea.

Thank you. Yes i used real comicbooks for this and cut out the pictures I wanted. Actually It´s just clear, oil based varnish over and under the pictures. The pictures i put on one by one.....yeah it took its time.

yeah i heard about that. Apparently all the german kids learn english too. We started to learn french in year 7 (like 11-12 years old) but it's not compulsory under the government to teach a language in our schools i don't think. I hear that sweden has a very good state school system as well as other public services.

Yes I´ll guess we have it pretty good, up here in the north. A good school system and a good healthcare. But when you grow up with it you take it for granted...and I´ve never lived in no other country, so I would´nt know the differens.

Yeah....we are kinda spoild when you think of it.

Back