Kumu four piece.

dudes, why not end this discussion or continue elsewhere? It's sad for WL's topic and it's gets kind of childish.

dudes, why not end this discussion or continue elsewhere? It's sad for WL's topic and it's gets kind of childish.

That's why it's called a thread, so it can change and evolve in to other topics. We don't live in a perfect world where everyone agrees on everything, it's not childish to disagree.
For the sake of WL and his beautiful Kumu drums, I'll refrain from anymore comments.

We don't live in a perfect world where everyone agrees on everything, it's not childish to disagree.

...I have often wondered

If we were all the same, who would we be the same as?

barry

...I have often wondered

If we were all the same, who would we be the same as?

barry

That's simple, everyone would think like me......on second thought, if everyone thought logically, there would be no one to ridicule.

That's simple, everyone would think like me......on second thought, if everyone thought logically, there would be no one to ridicule.

Not to mention life would get a little less interesting. DMC couldn't comment on hardware, you couldn't comment on ludwigs and DMCs opinions on hardware....
I'd hate it if everyone thought with utmost logic in mind. You'd have no Frank Zappas, no guys like Unix, no Britney Spears. (Hey, it wouldn't all be bad)

Wavelength,
Could you repost or relink your pictures, I can't seem to get them to come up anymore.

Your Kumu's are still my personal favorite on this site with Unix's stave kit coming in a close second.

Once again, your drums sound incredible. I really like both snares. The ghost notes really shine on the Acrolyte. Excellent grooving too!!

Last edited:
Nice, that's some pretty neat playing there! Inspiring, too.

Great dynamics...very impressive. I think I've already posted this before, but your kit is very unique and classy. Glad to hear you can use them to their potential!

Wavelength and Kumu...a perfect combination!

The set sounds and looks great. The cymbals also sound great. Your technique brings out the best of your set. Not over done, just good sound and groove!

I missed this kit somehow until now. If the pictures don't do it justice, then it must look phenomenal in person. Because it looks excellent in these pics.

Back