Two single pedals on one bass drum?

tard: wow, thanks. I'm sure that'll help a lot. Especially because most lefty DB pedals are over $300

No problem, your welcome, one of those should get you thru till you can afford a good one but if that first one is built by the same company that supplies Gibraltar, Dixon, Worldmax and a few others including some Ludwig hardware then it should last pretty good even if if it is only single chain. I have been using a Dixon double chain drive double pedal for almost 14 years now with no repairs and even the U joints are still tight so you may wanna look one of those up too as the Dixon version is usually usually quite a bit less money than the Gibraltar and left or right doesnt change the price.

No problem, your welcome, one of those should get you thru till you can afford a good one but if that first one is built by the same company that supplies Gibraltar, Dixon, Worldmax and a few others including some Ludwig hardware then it should last pretty good even if if it is only single chain. I have been using a Dixon double chain drive double pedal for almost 14 years now with no repairs and even the U joints are still tight so you may wanna look one of those up too as the Dixon version is usually usually quite a bit less money than the Gibraltar and left or right doesnt change the price.

ahh, the first one just sold..but, the second looks better, and is a little cheaper. I hope to get it soon. and, wow! 14 years? that's amazing! I'm hoping that if I end up getting the pedal, it'll atleast last me half of what your pedal has lasted you so far.

Back