Fight Songs

m1ck

What's your favorite?

I'm thinking about making a compilation, so I'd appreciate your input.

Could you please elaborate just a bit on what you mean by "fight songs"? I think I might be a little ignorant to the term buddy.

Yeah, do the songs talk about fighting or something? Not alot of songs make you just want to get up and start a fight.

"So I we were listening to the radio and one of those fight songs came on, then everybody started punching each other... That's what a fight song is you know."

hehehe

Fight Song - Marylin Manson of course
Welcome - Slipknot
Redneck by LoG
Du Hast - Rammstein
Living Dead Beat - Children of Bodom

Chyah, awesome songs

Like my high school's fight song? Rah rah rah go pioneers!!!

My high school's fight song goes "duh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh, NUH NUH. NUH-NUH. duh nuh nuh nuh, nuh, nuh, nuh DUH-DUH. DUHDUH!

And I play cymbals.

is that supposed to be Batman?

Haha, no it's not like that. It's like...trumpets and stuff. I don't even know. But it's really cool. My cymbal part is (4/4) 1, 2, 3, 4 | (3/4) 1 &, & 3 and then it goes to bunch of off beat muted claps, and then yeah. I'm marching in the homecoming parade tomorrow, and hopefully someone will put a video on Youtube.

Yeah, do the songs talk about fighting or something? ...

Well, yes.

I'm not talking about college ball game crap. Fights songs, with the "I'm fixin' to kick your ass" theme.

"Die MF Die" - Dope

"Walk" - Pantera

"Enemy" - Disturbed

"Face Fisted" - Dethklok

"Caught in a Mosh" - Anthrax

"Bodies" - Drowning Pool.

"The Enemy" - Godsmack

etc., etc., etc.

This is DRIVIN' IN TRAFFIC music, boys.

Bring 'em on.

I have the ultimate fight song. Most songs lose the edge after hearing it a few hundred times. This song gets me pumped and wanting to kill every time I hear it. Maybe that should be illegal...

From Autumn to Ashes - The After Dinner Payback

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UZE0wIZO4Q

Give it time to sink in. I guarantee you this song will become a drug to you. Red Bull is over rated.

anything by rammstein - an undercurrent of burning rage and dissent permeates nearly everything they play.
that and "m-bop" from those little hanson twits - if listening to this song doesnt make you want to smash something - then nothing will ; )

What's your favorite?

I'm thinking about making a compilation, so I'd appreciate your input.

Hello, m1ck.

Screaming for Vengeance - Judas Priest

Bastard and Knock'em dead kid - Motley Crue

I Wanna be somebody - WASP

Dog Eat Dog - AC/DC

Angry again - Megadeth

Wrathchild - Iron Maiden

I am Hell - White Zombie

When Worlds Collide - PowerMan 5000

Lynch the landlord - Dead Kennedys

............................I hope you like it!

All the Best,

Back