It's RUSH time!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone going to the Charlotte show travels safely.

I'll be yelling with you there!!!!!!!!

"I DON'T BELIEVE IN DESTINY
OR THE GUIDING HAND OF FATE
I DON'T BELIEVE IN FOREVER
OR LOVE AS A MYSTICAL STATE

I DON'T BELIEVE IN THE STARS OR THE PLANETS
OR ANGELS WATCHING FROM ABOVE
BUT I BELIEVE THERE'S A GHOST OF A CHANCE
WE CAN FIND SOMEONE TO LOVE
AND MAKE IT LAST." -Neil Peart

Hey King!! Not to the Charlotte show...BUT, to the Bristow show THIS Saturday night!! ;-)

YES!!!!!!!

They say there are strangers, who threaten us
In our immigrants and infidels
They say there is strangeness, too dangerous
In our theatres and bookstore shelves
Those who know what's best for us -
Must rise and save us from ourselves

Quick to judge
Quick to anger
Slow to understand

Ignorance and prejudice
And fear
Walk hand in hand

Lyrics by Peart
from "Witch Hunt" off of Moving Pictures

...Play On! ;-)

Lucky...my parents didn't want to drive me to Atlanta for their show on the 13th (of June) and none of my friends like RUSH. Maybe next year.

Hope everyone going to the Charlotte show travels safely.

I'll be yelling with you there!!!!!!!!

"I DON'T BELIEVE IN DESTINY
OR THE GUIDING HAND OF FATE
I DON'T BELIEVE IN FOREVER
OR LOVE AS A MYSTICAL STATE

I DON'T BELIEVE IN THE STARS OR THE PLANETS
OR ANGELS WATCHING FROM ABOVE
BUT I BELIEVE THERE'S A GHOST OF A CHANCE
WE CAN FIND SOMEONE TO LOVE
AND MAKE IT LAST." -Neil Peart

OMG!! I was there man!! Awesome show!!

BTW: The lasers were really amazing (as well as the band)

Peace
AGR

Im off to the tour of my Bday :D

It was so good.

They sounded so tight for just the 4th show of the tour.

Hello to all,
I thought this to be an apropriate time to post. I am from Australia and I know I will never see RUSH come down here, as they are getting on. I have been a Rush fan for the past 16 years, have all there cd's etc...etc.. when I heard they were doing a new tour (snakes and arrows tour) I managed to convince my wife that England would be a good place to visit in October, so yes I"M GOING TO SEE RUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at Wembly! And from all the dvd's, videos, cd's ....etc I know I won't be dissappointed. I hope this is encouragement to any avid rush fan who hasn't been able to get to see them live (becuase of distance). YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! it' just costs a bundle of money :).

Is there anything to look out for at the shows? I saw the set list and it awesome, some songs there I really wanted to see which I never thought they would play, eg Digital Man.

Live long and prosper with RUSH!!!!!

ya everbody happy and going to rush show i live in nepal and in here u dont get modern drummer magzine . and very few resources . the place is intrenet just download books viedos and it should be free.

Hello to all,
I thought this to be an apropriate time to post. I am from Australia and I know I will never see RUSH come down here, as they are getting on. I have been a Rush fan for the past 16 years, have all there cd's etc...etc.. when I heard they were doing a new tour (snakes and arrows tour) I managed to convince my wife that England would be a good place to visit in October, so yes I"M GOING TO SEE RUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at Wembly! And from all the dvd's, videos, cd's ....etc I know I won't be dissappointed. I hope this is encouragement to any avid rush fan who hasn't been able to get to see them live (becuase of distance). YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! it' just costs a bundle of money :).

Is there anything to look out for at the shows? I saw the set list and it awesome, some songs there I really wanted to see which I never thought they would play, eg Digital Man.

Live long and prosper with RUSH!!!!!

sweet dude. Yeah, the light show they have is amazing really cool. They basically sound EXACTLY like their album's too. They play a lot of there new stuff (which by the way, Neil incorperated much more double bass accents) and it sounds really good. Usually (at least when i went) it was pretty loud so if your sensitive hearing, I guess you might wanna bring some plugs or something. All in all its an awesome show to see.

Peace
AGR

I'm going to the July 4th show. In exactly 7 days, to the exact minute I'll be rockin' out to my favorite band ever.

Holy crap I cant wait.

I went to the Rush show in Scranton, PA friday night.

Great show! It's good to see the old guys Rock! (Neil is one year old than I.) lol

This is kind of random... but... while we're talking about Rush and Neil Peart, I was just wondering where I can buy the hat he wears for his tours... I need one, they're too cool. Thanks

I flipping love the new clockwork angels album. It's amazing

I love it, too. Some might not, but you can't argue that this band is still writing and performing vital, crafted music. I can't think of another rock band still doing that 38 years into their careers. There's no throwaway music on this album. They aren't just taking the easy way out and resting on their laurels. People who don't like Rush probably won't like it. But it's a strong and sincere effort to my ears and the concert kicked ass, too.

I love it, too. Some might not, but you can't argue that this band is still writing and performing vital, crafted music. I can't think of another rock band still doing that 38 years into their careers. There's no throwaway music on this album. They aren't just taking the easy way out and resting on their laurels. People who don't like Rush probably won't like it. But it's a strong and sincere effort to my ears and the concert kicked ass, too.

They came to New Orleans in July, but i was in north Louisiana when they did, so I missed them:/ my uncle went though!

Back