WE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!

Well, I guess this will be our last day, since tomorrow is the 21st.

Round the office, I've been making apocalypse jokes like there's no tomorrow.

I figured I'd enjoy my last meal. I had taco bell. Going out with a bang.

mmmm....taco bell. I miss that.

It's so weird being on the other side of time. This end-of-the-world thing looks remarkably similar to normal-world.

Reporting to you from the flip side (nearly 11 hours into the 21st).......nothing to see here.

Maybe its like 11:55 p.m. before the world ends over there. Btw, what will the world ending be like. I would hope it would be something crazy. Maybe Mayans figured out how to live on another planet, left a long time ago and the 21st is the day the destroy earth. Bet a lot of people are going to party like crazy tonight though...

Maybe its like 11:55 p.m. before the world ends over there. Btw, what will the world ending be like. I would hope it would be something crazy. Maybe Mayans figured out how to live on another planet, left a long time ago and the 21st is the day the destroy earth. Bet a lot of people are going to party like crazy tonight though...

Ner've allready bin pardyen!! Eleventeen boddles of crown down, brutherwhooo!!!!

Its Friday here. I'm still alive. This is annoying its the worst scam since that camping dude that was being stupid last year.

‎End-of- the-World' which was scheduled on 2012 has been postponed to 3012 due to technical problems Please co-operate & continue with life as you know it.

Inconvenience is regretted.

The Mayan calendar didn't include leap years so they may be off by a few years only. Keep your survival gear and supplies handy and stay tuned to this station for further updates. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming

Round the office, I've been making apocalypse jokes like there's no tomorrow.

I'm kinda ticked I didn't think of this. Curse you!

Everything seems pretty normal today. I wonder what group made the most money on this scare.

The Mayan calendar didn't include leap years so they may be off by a few years only. Keep your survival gear and supplies handy and stay tuned to this station for further updates. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming

See, I've read the Mayans didn't use dates, they simply went chronologically with the numbers.

Back