Senri Kawaguchi

Jojo Mayer's reaction...

bertstare.jpg

Re: i hate to do this....

She was just signed to play for the next Chipmunk's movie.
She is getting $600.000 US!

Wow she's a natural. She's got "it". I love seeing this, plus she's adorable, what a smile!

Wow, it's been ages since I even thought about K-ON!. Anime has never been the same for me...

But yeah, this girl has got it! I hope she ends up playing more than generic anime theme songs eventually.

Wow!! that was cool. The best part of it she looks so happy. She's a natural you can just see it but don't get carried away dudes she's not playing anything that complicated. Don't get me wrong she's will be a monster if she keeps at it, she really is a natural. Plus she looks like she enjoys it and that's awesome. Nice props to her, I thought she was awesome.

that was great! did you see how popular she is? she has almost 10,000 subscribers to her channel and over 1700 youtube friends! she's already a star.

She's great! Great drumming, period.

I didn't want to make a sexist comment, but I think I like her musicality better than Hannah Ford's.....ok....someone can flame me now...

That upload showed a musical maturity I'm sure at least I don't show!

Great easy feel and such authority for someone so young. Having a ton of fun on the way too. She's certainly destined for good things, & the very best of luck to her.

Wow she's a natural. She's got "it".

+1. Her timing and feel are so spot on. She blew my mind in the fusion tune. If she keeps that up she'll be on the front page of this site before she's 18!

LukeSnyder said:
I hope I can play that well at some point in my life.

+ 1/2 ... too late for me but that's what I'd be thinking if I was 30 years younger :)

One word... impeccable

Re: Senri Kawaguchi (13 years old....)

that kind of authority for a 13 year old is what is so amazing to me. when i was 13 i played with authority but it was god awful.

13 or 33, that was great playing! But the song.. ooh, the song..

She's great! Great drumming, period.

I didn't want to make a sexist comment, but I think I like her musicality better than Hannah Ford's.....ok....someone can flame me now...

That upload showed a musical maturity I'm sure at least I don't show!
The thing that struck me was her musicality and she looks so at ease behind the kit, not to mention her ability...Fantastic stuff, she's great!

That girl is outstanding!!!! She puts my playing to shame, as mentioned before she seems so natural behind the kit... at 13! Even if J-pop songs from Anime aren't your thing you gotta love this girl.

Back