Drumset Designing Tools

boomboomda said:
When did Cozy Powell play a 8" and a 10" tom?

When I saw him I don't remember any small toms. Cozy Powell with Jeff Beck (2 albums) was amazing. Emerson Lake and Powell was great live too.
CozyPowellDrumKit.jpg

Matt

I dont think i did it rite. Although it does look ok. But the image is 1.8mg in paint so it wont cum up. Can u make the file attachment maz size bigger NJ?

NUTHA JASON said:
did you click on it? on my website its a thumbnail to a larger version. i will also look into it.
j

Yea i enlarged it. It actually doesnt look too bad, just i did it in paint, wouldve been better in photoshop or sumthin, but i re-installed my computer. Also thanks for looking into the bigger attachment size issue it will definently help.

And on Macs i believe there is a prog called band in a box, can u create kits in this, cause i think it was u and Bernhard that were speaking of a great kit making program but it was on MACs only.

Its just in paint wen u want to cut and paste things other than a square u have todraw round it so i always get little white bit which erase the bass drum.

KITBUILDER-check this out if you don't know of it.

Hey, I'm not to sure if someone already posted about this but I thought I might share this with those of who may not have already seen it. It's called KITBUILDER and I found it on the DW site.

http://www.dwdrums.com/kitbuilder/

Basically it's a little Flash thingy where you can design a kit. It's pretty fun, I like it alot(it's always fun to indulge also). For those of you who don't like DW, it should still be pretty cool to check out. I found it interesting and wanted to share with you guys. Sorry if you think it's stupid(or if I'm the last one to find out about this) or something but cheers to those who found it interesting like me! haha.
Here's one I designed just so you can see what it looks like. (Ignore all the various windows around it...I had to take a screenshot of my monitor =P)
88330.gif

Sure I'd probably never deserve a kit like this, but it's all in good fun ^_^

Last edited:
I liked the Mitch Mitchell one really nice

The kitbuilder tread

I thought it was a good idea to make a tread like this, where we can post pictures of different kits and setups we build in kitbuilders (my favorite is the DW kitbuilder: http://www.dwdrums.com/kitbuilder/index.htm). There is no rules, you can post ur own setup, ur dream kit or whatever you like and get comments....

I'll start out with what my dream kit would be something like :)

EDIT; that would be if I will understand how to save those kits i make in the kitbuilder...

Re: The kitbuilder tread

Just made it...looks pretty awesome. Some stuff needs to be worked out, but....

dw2.jpg

Last edited:

heres somthing i just made :
graetkti1pe.jpg

and this :D
deam4yh.jpg

I would jump now if i had all those cymbals :p i would even jump if i just had one of em xD
HEY ! I CAN JUMP I HAVE THE 15" K Custom Fast Crash !!!!!!!! KICKASS !

I think this is working guys, you have to make it an attachment. man, now I feel stupid.

Attachments

• dw2.jpg
    dw2.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 8,101

I wish the itbuilder had jam blocks, roto toms, cow bells, go go bells, etc. Mine would be crazy if it had all the extra percussion items in it.

franklinj said:
I wish the itbuilder had jam blocks, roto toms, cow bells, go go bells, etc. Mine would be crazy if it had all the extra percussion items in it.

i wish the dw kitbuilder had good looking cymbals like the zildjian ones !
then it would be pure rockzor !

Back