My Mapex Pro-M kit :-)

spantney

Hey all,

Been a fair while since I last posted on the boards and as of recent I've invested quite a bit of money in my babies. I like to think I'm helping England through the credit crunch ;-)

Anyway on to the pictures. Unfortunately due to the placement of the drums in my garage I can't get any shots from the front but I'll try and take it somewhere with a bit more space soon and get some decent shots of it then. Hope you like!

Specs on kit are as follows:

Drums:

Mapex Pro-M in Cherry Fade

22 x 18 Bass Drum
10 x 9 Rack Tom
12 x 9 Rack Tom
13 x 10 Rack Tom
16 x 16 Floor Tom

DDrum Dominion Maple Limited Edition Snare 13 x 7
Mapex Black Panther Snare 12 x 6

Cymbals:

Sabian AAX 14 " Stage Hi-Hats
Sabian AAX 16" Stage Crash
Sabian AAX 18" Stage Crash
Sabian AAX 20" Stage Ride
Sabian AAX 10" Splash
Zildjian A Custom 6" Splash
Zildjian A Custom 17" Projection Crash
Zildjian A Custom 18" Projection Crash
Zildjian K 17" China
ZIldjian A Custom 20" China

Other stuff:

PDP Drum rack with side extensions
Tama and Mapex cymbal and tom arms
Mapex Snare and Hi-hat stands
Tama Iron Cobra Power Glide Double Kick pedal
PDP Drum Throne
Zildjian 5A and 5A Dip sticks

Toms have coated emporers on the batter, clear emporer on the reso. Main snare has Black X head on the batter, ambassador on the reso. Aux snare has a Powerstroke 3 on the batter, ambassador on the reso and the kick drum has a powersonic batter with the standard mapex reso (which I think is a ambassador?)

Thats about it...hope you like looking as much at these as I do playing them :)

Cheers,

Ant

Hey man.

Yeah I like the toms nice and low and hardly angled - I find it much more comfortable when doing tom heavy fills and beats.

The A Custom China is astounding. It cuts through anything and it sounds really sweet. The Zildjian K China I have aswell is really really nice...a lot darker sound wise but about the same amount of projection :)

Back