Band naming help!!!

Yeah I wasn't dissing it...I really dig it...I was just making sure you realized the acronoym...I too would totally go see TIT....hey you could even have an album be "TIT for TAT"....and could you imagine all the cool merch....t-shirts that read "the show was TITS"...."This band is TITS"...."Im with TIT"...sign me up.....(do you take checks?)!!! lol

LOL - you gotta be kidding, KIS baybee! What about perhaps the most impressive British supergroup since Blind Faith??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwDnNGskWUY

Bill Bruford, John Wetton, Eddie Jobson and Alan Holdsworth. Would have loved to have seen them live (but then again I'd pay to see Bill B drum on a desk with a couple of pens :)

Not fair! That's three words! :p

I haven't heard that song since I was at School !!!!!!!!!!!!!! and that was a while ago now, brilliant, love it !!!!!

Yeah I wasn't dissing it...I really dig it...I was just making sure you realized the acronoym...I too would totally go see TIT....hey you could even have an album be "TIT for TAT"....and could you imagine all the cool merch....t-shirts that read "the show was TITS"...."This band is TITS"...."Im with TIT"...sign me up.....(do you take checks?)!!! lol

haha I love the t-shirt idea!!!

My fav band name that I always wanted...

FREE BEER..

The Marquee to read.. "Tonight...FREE BEER."

pack the house. Well, at least for the first set...!

god this has been a real pain! we've changed name again!

We decided we had rushed into naming our selves so have now fully settled on 'Plagues'

heres our myspace if you wish to add us. Tracks, pics, layout etc should be up in a week or two! =]

facebook and twitter too if you're interested?

lol - it took 55 minutes. Human inventiveness is a wonderful thing :)

Mike, Dang is good. Would The Simpsons' creators sue a band that called itself Doh!?

Maybe not, since it's always written in the scripts as 'ANNOYED GRUNT'. I think the semi-official spelling is d'oh...for some reason. You can really hear the apostrophe, can't you?

I've always wanted to name a band "Ongoing".

In the show listings in local papers, most clubs will just say "ongoing" when no one is scheduled to play.

It would be a great way to get your name out there for free and confuse the crap out of everybody. ;-)

Maybe not, since it's always written in the scripts as 'ANNOYED GRUNT'. I think the semi-official spelling is d'oh...for some reason. You can really hear the apostrophe, can't you?

Yes, the apostrophe is perfect - you have to open your mouth wider to say d'oh! (dahoh!)than doh! (dough!). Good pickup :)

"Annoyed Grunt" ... I like it as a band name. Would it incur a lawsuit?

Freebird, maybe this should be your band's theme song? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_FZVD5lsAw

Back