What's your "day" job?

I work in the drum department at a Canadian music store called Long & Mcquade. I also teach 12 drum students at the moment.

Software Engineer.. Lots of free time to browse the web, and a prime candidate for repetitive stress injuries.

Museum/Historic Site Curator. To be specific, I retired from Parks Canada (National Parks & National Historic Sites) 10 years ago!

College student, but over the summer I work as a "farm hand" on our family's farm.

I am an auto technician, But got laid off. at least I am getting unemployment.
I am taking advantage of this right now to do some serious woodshedding I also play in two bands. I keep hearing the economy is getting better, it seems to be getting worse.

On top of being a 1st year at York U, I teach drums/piano/theory at two music schools, do session work, and gig regularly with my jazz trio and acoustic-pop group.

I make enough money to put me through university and keep myself fed. Not enough for a car, or to move out though! Take out the university tuition and I'd be A-Okay! But I plan on moving to New York, and I have to get much better to be a session musician there!

I manage a hi-rise oceanfront condomium.

Oh Joy!

Jeff

Im a Pyrotechnician for Fireworks by Grucci.

And i currently own a shop that does special effects explosives for film when im not working on a professional fireworks display.

In better words, I get paid to blow shit up!

Jim

I'm a full time Graphic and Editorial designer. Seems to be a lot of graphic designers in here i guess drummers are the creative ones! =D

Partner in appliance service company. Drumming is a safe outlet for my job-related frustration. It helps me to maintain composure when I feel like screaming at an ignorant or rude customer.

Back