RCI Starfire Drum Kit 2009!!

JohnnyC

Hello all!! Here is a picture of the kit I created for the Ct. Drumshow in April this year. The rack is made from Gibralter parts custom cut and it comes apart and is setup using different sections and memory clamps. All drums are acrylic made by RCI Starlite International. Total number of drums at this time is 38pcs. 8 bass drums,17 toms,7 snare drums, 4 sub woofers and 3 mini timbales. 10 Octobans are being made at this time for the drum kits debut at The Southern Drumshow at Nashville,TN. in July. This kit uses one drum stool to play from and you can play multiple drum sets within the whole kit or all at once. Enjoy!! JohnnyC RCI Artist Relations P.S. Yes I own this kit and it's insured for $60,000 dollars in home, on the road and at whatever venue we present it at. Thanks again!!

Attachments

• star1.jpg
    star1.jpg
    719.4 KB · Views: 4,965
  • RCI Starlite Starfire Drum Kit.jpg
    RCI Starlite Starfire Drum Kit.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 11,087
  • IMG_0540 copy.jpg
    IMG_0540 copy.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 11,166
Incredible kit there Johnny Bozzio LOL, Seriously that has too be the largest acrylic kit I've ever seen. very nice.

Bonzolead

that's just a work of art. Great. Not so comfy to play maybe, but great to watch. Could you please upload a big picture of it (like 1680*1050), I want to put it on my desktop :).

What......no clave?
;)

Wow............................simply, wow!

...that's a drum kit ?

I thought it was a chandelier.

Somewhere out there Terry Bozzio and Mike Portnoy are probably felling a little inadequate.

Barry

In terms of kits that DW members actually own, we had diosdude's monster ddrum kit, drumguy's TAMA SC, the pearl Export 360 degree kit and they were all pretty big. But i think this has to be at least the same size as all of those put together and to top it all off, it's Acrylic!

I don't believe you when you say you own this drumkit though.

IT owns YOU!

My mind is officially blown.

WOW!!! those carpets are beautiful! I wish I could find one like that for my den.

How many cymbals are on the thing? I was counting but lost count...even tried counting in multiples of 10. I'm seeing maybe......... 35?

Last edited:
Back