Axis Pedals UK availability

Bad Tempered Clavier

Silver Member
Anyone know a UK stockist of Axis pedals? I'm sure I can get one shipped from wherever no problem, but I'd like to actually see and try one in person before buying (if indeed I happen to like it). Their website says that they don't have UK dealers - the nearest being Germany or Denmark or something . . . Suggestions?

Anyone know a UK stockist of Axis pedals? I'm sure I can get one shipped from wherever no problem, but I'd like to actually see and try one in person before buying (if indeed I happen to like it). Their website says that they don't have UK dealers - the nearest being Germany or Denmark or something . . . Suggestions?

Find a decent used pair on ebay and buy them nearly everybody loves them and there are no official UK stockists which sucks. If you don't like them, just stick them back on ebay at the price you bought them for. They are always in really really high demand and someone will snatch them from you with very little hesitation.

Chances are you won't want to get rid of them.

As far as I know there are no UK distributors.
I bought mine and an Axis Hihat following negotiation with a USA store.
Worked out for the double pedal around the £380 mark and £190 for the hihat (inc UK duties)
I love 'em and they are massively engineered.

Go the 2nd hand Ebay route, then if you don't like you shouldn't lose out when you move them on

Yeah, there is a guy in the UK that does Axis. I know a few people who got pedals from him. I'm in ireland. I was actually thinking of getting one myself.

I think his website is called www.discountdrumgear.co.uk

It's something like that. Google it and it should come up.

Let us know how you get on.

All the best,

SonorPlayer

I think GAK may do, I know that my local store had the double pedals in at one point. Shame they overprice just about everything.

Back