Top Gear

There is another Top Gear Australia Series coming....it could never compete with the UK being as the UK show has the European Car Market on it's doorstep...

It is a great show, totally set up but very enjoyable viewing........

Man golden moment (being from the the UK) is Clarkson when they drive the Articulated Lorries around that race track........

Check mirrors, change gear, murder prosititute.............I roared and he got in trouble and had to apologise for that remark ha ha

It's a great show, aside from being an F1 fan I'm not a petrol head, that show gets me watching because of the challenges. Although the 'Dave' Channel showing re-runs all the time is a little much. One critcism I do have is some gag's are quite obviously staged, I laugh but then think, 'OK a little obvious'...

Love the show. There are a few gems in each season, but there are never any real flops or bad episodes, persay. Just good ones and great ones.

And as I recall, they really loved the Roush Mustang :)

Definitely, my favourite show on T.V by far.

I'm interested in the new Australian series, I honestly don't think the hosts are that bad, not after they got rid of that guy from the first series, if they do more cool stunts and less traditional car magazine stuff I might enjoy it.

My favorite show since I came across it a few years ago on BBC America. They are totally nuts. That space shuttle they made was a riot. There was talk about a Top Gear America and I am glad that it seems to have fallen through. The UK version is too good to try and copy here. I think it would seem too forced, where as those three guys just seem to be having a blast being themselves.

I say---"Clarkson for 10 Downing Street."

Read his books. They're hilarious.

Back