Lamb of God drum cover

Hey Febby, welcome to the forum. You're playing is totally awesome. The fact that your such a young girl playing this style of music with such precision is astonishing. Even your English is great! Keep it up, you've got potential to be a superstar in the drumming community just for the fact that you are female that can play better than most guys!!! I'd love to see some of your vids that aren't covers, maybe i can give you some pointers. Man, you should move to America, you'd have such a bright future.

thanks a lot for watching it :)
@Mapex589: yes, the new album is coming on februari. and currently they have a world tour. they're coming to my country on march. can't wait!

Woooow, I know this can sound stupid, but I really didn't expect something like this from a girl! Great drumming, really awsome. I think it's an almost exact cover of what Chris Adler does in the song.

Welcome to the forum and THANK YOU for sharing your playing with us...you covered those songs amazingly well. GREAT JOB and great talent there! Thanks again.

JIM

Feb,

Welcome to the forum. Bigtime LoG fan here. Your drumming is excellent and you make it look so easy! I think Chris Adler would get one hell of a kick out of your videos, if he ever saw them.

Keep on kickin' ass, girl!

m1ck

This music is not my thing by a mile, but I like Adler and I loved what you did ( ....for a girl ; )

KIDDING! great playing!

Back