Roland TD-4K bummer

braincramp

Gold Member
Got my 1st real e set after 30+ years of aucostic playing last night..got home late so figured I would set up 1st thing this morning...could barely sleep past 5am I was really excited about getting them together..slapping on headphones and playing till my heart was content without the worry of disturbing my lovely wife's beauty sleep... noticed in the rack box (it has contents on the flap) that something didn't look like it was there..but went ahead and started putting together...when I got the drums out to mount ..thats when I realized the pad brackets were what was missing...Sam ash is 1.5 hours away.. I really checked the taping on the boxes before I left last night to make sure no one returned them or any funny biz...they looked fresh and untouched from china...so I getting ready to make the 3+ hour trip again...I was able to borrow the mounts from my Sonor's to try them out and must say I am really impressed with the sound..but bummed with the whole experience...what happeded to quality control?

That's horrible news my friends. My TD4 came without any issues.. I suppose I should consider myself lucky.

Ater reading post about bad sound module I'm considering myself lucky they forgot just the drum mounts...the set is now up and working great and I am very, very pleased with it now..the sound quality through headphones is amazing..

Back