Pedal Bags

MisterZero

Okay, I searched the site and founf nothing, so I apologize if this has been answered already. Do any of you guys use those double pedal bags? They look cool, and I need to have something for mine. They just sit atop a tote that i use to haul drum stuff in. BUT, I dont want to take my pedals apart. I want a case or bag that holds pedals intact. I hate wasting time taking things apart and setting up again. I looked at a few of these pedal bags, but they don't say wether or not it will hold double pedals while connected.

Anyone know much about this? Any creative ideas on something else to hold pedals?

Not saying they don't exist, but I've never seen a commercial pedal bag that will accommodate the pedals with the drive shaft or the beaters still attached. Everything I've ever laid eyes on requires you to disconnect the shaft and remove the beaters.

Creative ideas.......Can you sew? You can always have a crack at making your own.

Transporting double pedals with the shaft attached puts a lot of stress on the universal joints that are on the shaft.
I suggest taking the few mins to disconnect the driveshaft before transporting.

Back