NFL '09-'10 Come Get Some

Honestly, how can you say the giants aren't the best team right now? QUOTE]

Their schedule has pretty much been a joke, wash, dallas, TB, and KC?? I agree though they are top 5 thats why I ranked them #2 but lets see how they do against some better teams 1st.. They have Oakland this week..OY VAY!

Mathew, how old ARE you? Your posts are annoying and vapid. I feel like you're 17 at best. Probably 3 months within 16 either way. Either way...You are pointless. You won't always be, but for now...totally pointless. Your words are weightless, and your views carry no weight whatsoever. I hope it feels warm and tingly, wherever you are...but seriously...I can't imagine your existence. It's amazing to me (in the most un-amazing way).

I think I made my point clear....maybe your just to stupid to get it!

Too stupid to use an apostrophe and spell simple words?

give the guy a break, it's a forum - opinion's are what it is all about, good, bad and ugly...

Too stupid to use an apostrophe and spell simple words?

a personal attack and rude as well, let's not define people by their grammer - we use use enough archaic tag's as it is

beat me too it

beat me two it

beat me to it

(I'll give him multiple choice)

and who is acting the child now?

looking forward to Dogbreath cleaning this mess up, probably delete me as well but so be it...

what i wanted to say - looking forward to the Patriot's and Bronco's game - hoping Denver proves me wrong, but i think Brady will work around that good defense...

and yes, not too many games to get excited about this week, lot of lopsided affair's - Giant's and Raider's? oh my...

No no, I was doing it in jest. If you want to really read it, I was pointing out the stupidity of the whole affair.

The incorrect apostrophe in your post also amuses me. As does the incorrect spelling of 'grammar'.

Great game, I think it's safe to say that the Bronco's are for real. Orton looked like Joe Montana. The bears fans must be shaking their pork filled heads. I do not want to hear any more "Patriots get all the calls talk" after this one though.

Between the Pats falling to the Broncos and the Dolphins beating the Jets tonight, the AFC-E is wide open to anyone not named the Bills.

The Ravens have fallen to Earth.

A Manning vs Manning Super Bowl doesn't sound so far fetched right about now.

Between the Pats falling to the Broncos and the Dolphins beating the Jets tonight, the AFC-E is wide open to anyone not named the Bills.

The Ravens have fallen to Earth.

A Manning vs Manning Super Bowl doesn't sound so far fetched right about now.

like all of this, the Pat's, Fin's and Bronc's all play each other tough, gonna remain an interesting division, i hate to say it, but i think the Bronco's are still tops here...

the Ravens have just been playing stupid ball, lack of focus or discipline, not sure which, but yikes, Ray needs to get his D in line...

a "Manning Bowl" looks at least plausible at this point, almost too much to ask...

and credit goes too - the Bengal's! they have been playing good football, physical and agressive D, a real gutsy offense and a solid running game, good on ya Bengal's!

just when you think the 49er's are a solid team with some real potential, they just kind of throw up on themselves and look around bewildered about what just happened...

are the Colt's are the best team in the league? how far can Peyton's willpower take this team, another Superbowl?...

and yes, the Giant's need to fight some real heavyweights now, but starting with a Saint's defeat, i believe they can get 'er done - go Giant's!

like all of this, the Pat's, Fin's and Bronc's all play each other tough, gonna remain an interesting division, i hate to say it, but i think the Bronco's are still tops here...

the Ravens have just been playing stupid ball, lack of focus or discipline, not sure which, but yikes, Ray needs to get his D in line...

a "Manning Bowl" looks at least plausible at this point, almost too much to ask...

and credit goes too - the Bengal's! they have been playing good football, physical and agressive D, a real gutsy offense and a solid running game, good on ya Bengal's!

just when you think the 49er's are a solid team with some real potential, they just kind of throw up on themselves and look around bewildered about what just happened...

are the Colt's are the best team in the league? how far can Peyton's willpower take this team, another Superbowl?...

and yes, the Giant's need to fight some real heavyweights now, but starting with a Saint's defeat, i believe they can get 'er done - go Giant's!

I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the Bronco's being a good team, but after beating the Cowpukes and Pats, I have no choice.

The Colts are ON Fire. I'd consider them one of the best teams right now.

The Giants are the best team in the NFC, I'd say bar none, but the Saints have proven their defense has actually come together this year, which makes it interesting.

Mark my words, the 49ers will win their division, but they will get blown out in the playoffs. They're better than their divisional foes, but not good enough to hang with the NFC elite.

Orton looked like Joe Montana. The bears fans must be shaking their pork filled heads.

Are you kidding me? lol I'd take Cutler any day before Orton, even if the bears lose the rest of the season and denver wins the super bowl. The majority of the passes i've seen from orton to marshall, marshall has had to make the catch behind him.

It's here!

Let's get the first trash talk out of the way: My Patriots are gonna crush this year. Brady's back, healthy, and he's got Moss and Welker now in their 3rd year in the system. Gonna get ugly for the defenses out there. And I'm *so* excited that we're turning the defense over to the young studs Meriweather and Mayo - and don't forget Adalius!

Gonna crush it.

I'm gonna say 14-2 and I'm being conservative. Let's do this!

Well, thus far you have the 2 losses right.

They better win the next 11 games in a row to hit 14. :)

The Patriots defense is a shell of it's former self.

That would be wild...
I wonder have they ever played against each other.

Yes. In Eli's 1st or 2nd year, there was a regular season game between the Giants and Colts.

Big brother wiped the floor with little brother. But at the time, Eli wasn't all that experienced, or surrounded by the same level of talent as he is now.

Yes. In Eli's 1st or 2nd year, there was a regular season game between the Giants and Colts.

Big brother wiped the floor with little brother. But at the time, Eli wasn't all that experienced, or surrounded by the same level of talent as he is now.

Yessir....lil brother is all grown up now.

Back