Black Widow Drum Web

I haven't seen that before. Looks interesting, however it only seems useful if you have an issue with wandering pedals. Otherwise it doesn't look like it really have much coverage.

Can't say I'd have any use for it. Sometimes I have to play on hardwood floors and other hard surfaces and if my floor tom is not on a carpet it goes wherever it wants. Most of the time into my leg...don't like it.

For some reason I like to have my spikes out on my kick spurs, and again this wouldn't work for me. Not as big a problem as the floor tom. I'll stick with my $5 carpet remnant thanks.

Maybe,until the velcro gets clogged with hair, I shed a lot.

Plus if you're tall/seat far away, not happening.

Looks like a cool idea! Great to see that this thing is large enough for multiple pedal setups.
Why... does it take so long until somebody comes up with simple & efficient solutions? ...

I just looked it up on the GC website. Sorry, but I'm not spending $80 for a nylon mat with some velcro. That is a bit much.

A simple 3' x 5' (approx) remnant of carpet. The commercial stuff with the rubber backing. 20 bucks and you're in.

Most carpet stores will let you take their leftovers for free if you ask. I've done it many, many times.

Back