What's your other passion(s)?

Getting into a really good book.
Studying foreign languages in any way possible.
Discussing Christianity.
Discovering a new artist and listening to all of their music.

I live for my hobbies. My primary passion is cars. I am heavily into 1960's styled hot rods and drag racing.

1955 Chevy gasser:

DSC_2501.jpg

1926 Ford T Coupe:

IMG_1366.jpg

I am now also building a 1959 Chevy Truck and a 1948 Anglia (also a gasser).

Also like guns, fishing, collecting music, and more.

DC

Family (partner and daughter)

And then in no particular order:
Antique Baluch carpets
Vintage port
Cooking
Dutch art history
Medium format photography
Volunteering
Mountaineering history
420 events and advocacy
Publishing research

GJS

cars. I have a 99 Camaro SS vert and a 98 Corvette. Neither are stock. I enjoy engine building and mechanic work.

I also love guns. Im not a collector. I just like to shoot a lot. AR15s and handguns.

...we have some of the same interests......

here's my current babies...

ry%3D400

ry%3D60

ry%3D400

will have to dig up pics of the weapons

I have various hobbies other than drumming, like: Basketball, Heavy Metal, Bicycling, Swimming, Programming and/or Scripting (PHP, JS, C#), Anime etc.

Last edited:
Drawing, Autograph Collecting, and Baseball. GO REDS!

Gotta love a Reds fan! :) I live in Cincinnati...are you also here in Cincy Stramming?

I love motorcycles (Harley-Davidson in particular) and have owned several. My current bike is the black Street Glide in the pics.

Also, my main instrument has been lead guitar for 20+ years. My passion for drums started a long time ago, but I didn't pick up the instrument and start learning it until almost 2 years ago. Currently playing in two bands on drums, so I've come a long way!

Attachments

• snider_sportster.jpg
    snider_sportster.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 902
  • snider_sportster2.jpg
    snider_sportster2.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 973
  • snider_roadking.jpg
    snider_roadking.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 964
  • snider_dyna.jpg
    snider_dyna.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 922
  • snider_streetglide.jpg
    snider_streetglide.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 906
  • snider_guitar1.jpg
    snider_guitar1.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 930
Aside from music, I'm a news/politics/world affairs junkie, oh yeah and history a crap ton of history. Bike riding was a big passion of mine when I was younger, but I still ride pretty regularly. And technology and gadgets, not much more to say there.

First is always gonna be my faith, but next to that and after drumming is playing guitar and next to that is chiling with my friends. Love to go up to the lake with some acoustics and bongos on a sunny day with a crowd.

Musically, in addition to drums I play the bass and percussion, and I'm pretty happy just to get out in front of people and play music as the opportunity presents.

Non-musically, I have a great job at the community college which is a mixture of social work, life coaching, and college preparation. I'm working on my Master's degree in education. I run a side business doing graphic design and illustration. I'm an avid mountain biker, I love traveling, playing with social media, trying food, watching movies, reading, and beer and wine tasting.

I work out/lift weights, 3-4 days a week. It has given me more confidence and makes me a lot more relaxed and less stressed out. It has certainly affected my drumming.

I also love drawing, general artsy stuff, photography, composing, filming and lot's more.

I thought I would let you in on one of my other passions...pinup clothing and styling I finally went and had a photoshoot done. Here's a couple of the results...
I'm thinking the next shoot should be with my drums :)

Attachments

• 011b801c.jpg
    011b801c.jpg
    505.2 KB · Views: 888
  • 5654e3df.jpg
    5654e3df.jpg
    538 KB · Views: 965
Back