How do I know if I've been quoted??

Were called Plastic Empire, check us out on Facebook. Yeah we played at the Cricket hall there. I think I only live about 45 mins from you haha. Weird!

Ah just seen some pics, nice kit! I hope I can get in a band as soon as I get an acoustic kit :-( I'll have to come and check you guys out!

Go into search; enter your own username. Sort results by last posting date and show results as posts.

The results should show any quotes made of your posts starting with the most recent. No guesswork; subscribing, e-mails or anything else involved, just you being quoted.

Go into search; enter your own username. Sort results by last posting date and show results as posts.

The results should show any quotes made of your posts starting with the most recent. No guesswork; subscribing, e-mails or anything else involved, just you being quoted.

Oo thanks!! They're are all there...plus things I didn't even post in...hmm bit weird but it worked! :D

Ah just seen some pics, nice kit! I hope I can get in a band as soon as I get an acoustic kit :-( I'll have to come and check you guys out!

Thanks! I just added a 21" Sabian Medium Ride, to my set-up. Yeah I had my hair cut recently thank god, was not working anymore the long hair. Plus it was just after xmas and still had holiday weight. Again glad I got rid of that too haha.

There are always bands looking for a girl drummer! I should think your 18+ yes? Go to gigs strike up conversations with other musicians and take it from there! Yeah man, come check us out! Our gigs are on facebook. But I'll let you know if we have any.

Thanks! I just added a 21" Sabian Medium Ride, to my set-up. Yeah I had my hair cut recently thank god, was not working anymore the long hair. Plus it was just after xmas and still had holiday weight. Again glad I got rid of that too haha.

There are always bands looking for a girl drummer! I should think your 18+ yes? Go to gigs strike up conversations with other musicians and take it from there! Yeah man, come check us out! Our gigs are on facebook. But I'll let you know if we have any.

Arghh I'd be buying something new for an acoustic kit every month! :D That was long hair in those pics?? haha You should see my monstrosity of hair! Half way down my back and could, potentially get stuck in a drum lug :-( Haha holiday weight. I think I still have some of that kicking about!!

Yeah I'm 24 (that why I am now desperate to get in a band before it's too late!). About talking to musicians. I always aim to do that but I seem to gravitate towards the drummers when I should be talking to guitarists or whatever instead haha! Obviously drummers don't need another drummer sitting next to them :D Be good to see you guys play :)

I don't know about talking to Guitarists. I'm a guitarist and a bass player (as well as singer, engineer, producer, winner of the Nobel Peace Prize) and I talk to myself all the time - needless to say, in my experience, talking to myself as a guitarist isn't the most fun we can ever have...

Now I've gone cross-eyed.

Arghh I'd be buying something new for an acoustic kit every month! :D That was long hair in those pics?? haha You should see my monstrosity of hair! Half way down my back and could, potentially get stuck in a drum lug :-( Haha holiday weight. I think I still have some of that kicking about!!

Yeah I'm 24 (that why I am now desperate to get in a band before it's too late!). About talking to musicians. I always aim to do that but I seem to gravitate towards the drummers when I should be talking to guitarists or whatever instead haha! Obviously drummers don't need another drummer sitting next to them :D Be good to see you guys play :)

That is the problem, always buying new equipment comes first, paying the rent 2nd, drinking 3rd, then what ever is left over maybe pop to Netto and get some noodles

Yeah well it was long for me! Your a girl which is different...as far as we are aware ;-) haha.

Drummers get on better. Guitarist pretty much all hate each other. Drummers we all get along.

Jay

I don't know about talking to Guitarists. I'm a guitarist and a bass player (as well as singer, engineer, producer, winner of the Nobel Peace Prize) and I talk to myself all the time - needless to say, in my experience, talking to myself as a guitarist isn't the most fun we can ever have...

Now I've gone cross-eyed.

Hahaha! If you said that to me my ears would bleed probably :D

That is the problem, always buying new equipment comes first, paying the rent 2nd, drinking 3rd, then what ever is left over maybe pop to Netto and get some noodles

Yeah well it was long for me! Your a girl which is different...as far as we are aware ;-) haha.

Drummers get on better. Guitarist pretty much all hate each other. Drummers we all get along.

Jay

Rent and bills are at the bottom for my priorities haha I hate bills!!! It's like they are forcing me to be an adult damn it :D

Boy, girl whatever. You should see my brother....his idol is Nikki Sixx. I probably don't have to say anymore except this - he can apply eye liner flawlessly. I however, seem to get it all over my face. :D

A random dude spoke to me in the shop last night, he mentioned my Aerosmith t shirt and we got talking about music and in the back of my mind I thought he might be a guitarist or something so I threw it out there that I'm a drummer....and so is he. Flipping heck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha Thought there might be a potential band here. Back to the drawing board :D

Rent and bills are at the bottom for my priorities haha I hate bills!!! It's like they are forcing me to be an adult damn it :D

Boy, girl whatever. You should see my brother....his idol is Nikki Sixx. I probably don't have to say anymore except this - he can apply eye liner flawlessly. I however, seem to get it all over my face. :D

A random dude spoke to me in the shop last night, he mentioned my Aerosmith t shirt and we got talking about music and in the back of my mind I thought he might be a guitarist or something so I threw it out there that I'm a drummer....and so is he. Flipping heck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha Thought there might be a potential band here. Back to the drawing board :D

Sounds like progress matey!

Plus your brother sounds like a dude!

Tommy Lee is better than Nikki though. It's a matter of science,

Drummer=massive...sticks and gets Baywatch girls

Bass Player=Still where's eyeliner and got Prince's Leftovers.

I am only messing around to be fair Nikki was with Kat Von D. Which is you know...fair play.

Sounds like progress matey!

Plus your brother sounds like a dude!

Tommy Lee is better than Nikki though. It's a matter of science,

Drummer=massive...sticks and gets Baywatch girls

Bass Player=Still where's eyeliner and got Prince's Leftovers.

I am only messing around to be fair Nikki was with Kat Von D. Which is you know...fair play.

Yeah it's better than nothing haha
Yeah he's a bit of a dude, I'll have to PM you a picture of him so you can see his hellish hair! :D
Well yeah I gravitate toward Tommy more because he's the drummer! But yeah as you say fair play to Nikki for getting her!! I would hahaha! ;-)

Yeah it's better than nothing haha
Yeah he's a bit of a dude, I'll have to PM you a picture of him so you can see his hellish hair! :D
Well yeah I gravitate toward Tommy more because he's the drummer! But yeah as you say fair play to Nikki for getting her!! I would hahaha! ;-)

Wouldn't we all!?

Love to get.....a tattoo from her. haha. I already have quite a lot of ink though....

Wouldn't we all!?

Love to get.....a tattoo from her. haha. I already have quite a lot of ink though....

Haha that would be good. At least looking at her would take you mind off stingy pain! :D I did see you're tatts, very nice. I have two haha pitiful two! John Bonham symbal on my wrist and a roman numeral 2 on my other...it's meant to mean I'm a gemini but whatever. It could mean I'm Bonham II....but that's just a lie.

Haha that would be good. At least looking at her would take you mind off stingy pain! :D I did see you're tatts, very nice. I have two haha pitiful two! John Bonham symbal on my wrist and a roman numeral 2 on my other...it's meant to mean I'm a gemini but whatever. It could mean I'm Bonham II....but that's just a lie.

I have a skull with a rose going through it, on my ribs. I have a heart with wings chest piece, a Gypsy girl on one arm, with a gun with flowers and a rose on the same one. Plus I am in the beggining of a Nightmare Before Christmas sleeve which is probably the one you saw.

Ohhhh Yeah.

Back