You can have signature sticks made for you!

dapperdrumsticks

Dapper Drumsticks is open for business! Hickory? Maple? How about Ash, Bloodwood, Brazilian Cherry, Marblewood, Purpleheart, Red Oak, Yellowheart, and just about any other species you can think of save for, of course, endangered and protected. I have ethics, baby! Kid's sticks? Can do! Your own signature drumstick is waiting to be made to your exact specifications! Did a company stop making your favorite drumstick? Dapper Drumsticks can start! I also offer reproductions of vintage drumsticks that haven't been made in 60 years! Contact me and let's get your dream stick started!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dapper.drumsticks

Twitter: https://twitter.com/DapperDrumstick

No website?

There's still a few of us who are (and shall remain) Facebook and Twitterless. Wouldn't mind having a gander at your wares though.

Yep, gotta have a real web site with real info, photos, prices, and your own layout. Facebook and Twitter and forums are fine for networking, but not for conveying the kind of extensive product info you undoubtedly have. Hosting is only $5/mo at GoDaddy. :)

Bermuda

I agree with getting a website. Love to see the woods and how each compares to traditional sticks. If I see them then I will buy them if price is comparable to what we pay for traditionals now.

I already get signature sticks from Vater. What makes you different? Please list attributes.

F

I like the idea, but why is the Facebook page a 'profile' & not a business page? Nothing puts a damper on my interest quite like seeing that I have to be friends with a company to even see any information about ordering, price, available aspects, etc. That said, if I can order a single pair for ~20-25 as it seems, I would definitely be interested...

I added this guy on Facebook and sent him a Private message on Facebook. I asked him simple questions such as prices, and wood types. More than a week later still no response. I guess we will never know.

I added this guy on Facebook and sent him a Private message on Facebook. I asked him simple questions such as prices, and wood types. More than a week later still no response. I guess we will never know.

And he hasn't been back since August. Not a good sign.

Back