my New Pearl Super Pro Elx Maple =)

Harakirie

Hey there
My mother works in a recycling center and this guy wanted to throw away a 3 piece pearl super pro elx with a Zildjian 20" China Pang

So my dear mother brought me home all of that sweet stuff lol
the guy wanted to throw it away because he was to lazy to change the skins and put it on ebay x D
right now im using just a few good cymbals with it, cause its our practice room and i don't really want to put the high end cymbals in there ...

Drums:
22" Pearl super pro ELX Bassdrum
12" Pearl Super pro ELX Rack Tom
13" Pearl Super pro ELX Rack Tom
16" Pearl Export floor Tom of my older pearl kit
14"x3.5" Sonor performer Metal snare

Cymbals:
from left to right
13" Paiste 302 Hihats (LoL sry x D at home is use the 502 heavy hats which are really nice!)
15" K-custom Fast Crash
18" Laser whatever crash (usualy use a anatolian ultimate)
20" Zildjian Avedis China Pang
18" Paiste pst china ....

my ride isnt on these shots, its a paiste 2002 limited black label ride

enough of talking lol

cimg5162ra1.jpg

cimg5168nh5.jpg

lol what a mess xD

and this is the 20" Avedis China Pang its sooooo beautiful sounding
cimg5166va9.jpg

Now THAT is a good find, kudo's to your mom. Unbeilevable. Especially with the china pang thrown in, those are pricey pie's.

Just awesome. Congrats. and have your mom keep an eye for me too, I could use some more cymbals and snares, (Like I could use another hole in my head). LOL

yeah lol my mom keeps bringing stuff home that people try to throw away, yesterday she brought me a flat screen and a playstation portable i mean cmon x D
crazy people over here in germany lol

Playstation portable???!! I want your mom's job!

You should clean it up a little then it'll look as good as new! Nice find anyway!

yeah lol my mom keeps bringing stuff home that people try to throw away, yesterday she brought me a playstation portable i mean cmon x D
yeah, lots of people want to get rid of their psp's.........

right now im thinking of doing another refinishing project like with my old pearl, but i dunno what kinda brown i should paint it or if i should leave it like that, the inside of the shells are painted in piano black, too.. so .. yeah

Back