New Kit!!! Battlefield Drums!!

Honestly, Karl's kit is my favorite kit on this site. I have heard clips of his kit on great recordings and his bass drum and snare sound unbelieveable. His playing was kick ass also!!!!

Thanks Bonzo!!!!!
Mikei,
Karl's is my fav on the site also,I love your kit though and would love too have a kit like that I just didn't. want to burst your bubble LOL. does your kit have reinforcement hoops on them? I don't. know much about Battlefield drums but seeing your kit has got me interested.

Bonzolead

Wow!! What a steal!! Even though I have never been crazy about offset lugs, they really look good on these drums. You can't beat $1100 for them!!

I also like the fact they are a christian based builder. If I am ever fortunate enough to get a new set, these guys will be on my list to check out.

Welcome to the Keller shell family!!

Mikei,
Karl's is my fav on the site also,I love your kit though and would love too have a kit like that I just didn't. want to burst your bubble LOL. does your kit have reinforcement hoops on them? I don't. know much about Battlefield drums but seeing your kit has got me interested.

Bonzolead

No offense taken!!!! I don't consider my kit to be the best, or even close to it. To be honest with you, my playing ability doesn't warrant the level of kits that I have!!!!

Karl's set up is incredible.

My kit has no rings! Just the shell.

No offense taken!!!! I don't consider my kit to be the best, or even close to it. To be honest with you, my playing ability doesn't warrant the level of kits that I have!!!!

Karl's set up is incredible.

My kit has no rings! Just the shell.
In the pic's it kinda looked like it had hoops no big deal remarkable deal & kit I'm sure you're proud of it as you should be,I just seen up close the new Legacy Ludwigs i'm really considering trading my 20" pearl kit in on them some of the most beautiful Ludwigs I've ever seen.since Yamaha can't. make Rogers drums worth a crap one of the biggest disappointments in drum history IMO I've been really leaning towards Ludwig they've really turned the company around the past few years.

Bonzolead

Mike, great kit, I know you were considering some other brands and I think you made the right decision here. American custom made. As I understand it, The owner of Battlefield was one of the original guys at Truth, they had a falling out and he went his own way.

That is a stunning kit. I saw it on the pdf as well, along with your new cymbals. Congrats! I think my family (not to mention neighbours) would fall over and die if I ever brought home a kick that huge!!! It must really booooooom

I remember seeing a video of a guy playing a Battlefield a few months ago; it was the first time I'd heard of the company.

That bass drum is freaking gargantuan haha

Awesome kit Mikei, I heard these drums for the first time at Cornerstone 2007. They are awesome sounding drums and you picked them up for a song. sweeeeet !!!!

Wow nice kit Mike I guess @ 6'4" hauling around a 28x20 would be no problem lol........

Back