Chris 'Seven' Antonopoulos

elliotdrummer7227

hi! i looked but there were no threads about him which suprised me!
he plays for Opiate for the Masses!
he is definatley a showman which i think every drummer should have bit of1
his playing is really cool to watch and i really like how he plays!
here is his sabian profile :http://sabian.com/EN/artists/Chris_Antonopoulos.cfm

heres some youtube videos of his recent APX tour :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw4_4gWJ03M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jc7cjqtwIU&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=Seven+Antonopoulos+&aq=f

PLEASE POST PICS AND VIDEOS ABOUT HIM!

TALK ABOUT HIM TOO

elliot

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I watched his videos a few weeks ago!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He might not play the same stuff as most drummers, but it was honestly the coolest-looking drumming I had EVER SEEN.

very interesting style, i like his kit set up also,

yeh, a 14 floor tom in that position could be fun, looks pretty cool,

ye his floor tom as a rack tom pos look pretty cool!

i showed my mum this video and she was like "hes really good......but a bit weird" lol
so i then done a cover of sweet child of mine which i learnt ages ago but nearly all the time it was easy to stick spin or throw. so when i finished my mum was like are you trying to be like that man?

lol
i would post loads of covers on youtube but stupid copyright law won't let me :(

elliot frost

ye his floor tom as a rack tom pos look pretty cool!

i showed my mum this video and she was like "hes really good......but a bit weird" lol
so i then done a cover of sweet child of mine which i learnt ages ago but nearly all the time it was easy to stick spin or throw. so when i finished my mum was like are you trying to be like that man?

lol
i would post loads of covers on youtube but stupid copyright law won't let me :(

elliot frost

Actually, lots of people (LOTS of people) post drum covers on Youtube. It's pretty hard for them to catch you, especially with the drums over the song. Eventually, they might, but it's worth it to put them up. I think you should. And the worst that can happen, if they do catch you, is that the video will be taken down. (or have an ad next to it).

Actually, lots of people (LOTS of people) post drum covers on Youtube. It's pretty hard for them to catch you, especially with the drums over the song. Eventually, they might, but it's worth it to put them up. I think you should. And the worst that can happen, if they do catch you, is that the video will be taken down. (or have an ad next to it).

You just have to add a copywrite statement that HAS to include that the song in the video doesn't profit you in any way.... and you're good!

You just have to add a copywrite statement that HAS to include that the song in the video doesn't profit you in any way.... and you're good!

i will do but my grandads (thats where my drums are) garage has got his step daughters cats in so i can't play until friday 13th

these are all the covers i will be uploading in the next week (its a week cos i have got a really small memory chip)

i already can play the songs so i will only have to shoot it!

i will do covers of your choice but i but not R 'N' B!!!!!!!!! pop/metal/rock............etc

any

ELLIOT FROST

That, my friend, is one of the most common misconceptions on Youtube.

It obviously works... ?

Explain to me how that wouldn't work. It's because of THAT very reason that youtube partners can NOT use copywritten audio/video... because they get money!

Unless you get direct permission from the owners, you don't have permission to use it, if you're making money on it.

It obviously works... ?

Explain to me how that wouldn't work. It's because of THAT very reason that youtube partners can NOT use copywritten audio/video... because they get money!

Unless you get direct permission from the owners, you don't have permission to use it, if you're making money on it.

Except that's for Youtube Partners. But you don't automatically get ads on the video...you have to submit it for revenue sharing (there's a little button under the video.) If you don't submit it (which you shouldn't if you have copyrighted music in it), then you just have to hope Youtube doesn't catch you and take it down.

This rule doesn't apply to regular Youtube users, obviously. Then, I will say in big letters:
NO MATTER WHAT YOU PUT IN THE DESCRIPTION, IF THE VIDEO IS ILLEGAL, IT CAN STILL BE TAKEN DOWN.
This applies to copyrighted music, tv shows, movies, and a plethora of other mediums.

One of the biggest misunderstandings is that people can think they can upload a music video, put the copyright in the description, and then they'll be fine. Wrong!

Except that's for Youtube Partners. But you don't automatically get ads on the video...you have to submit it for revenue sharing (there's a little button under the video.) If you don't submit it (which you shouldn't if you have copyrighted music in it), then you just have to hope Youtube doesn't catch you and take it down.

This rule doesn't apply to regular Youtube users, obviously. Then, I will say in big letters:
NO MATTER WHAT YOU PUT IN THE DESCRIPTION, IF THE VIDEO IS ILLEGAL, IT CAN STILL BE TAKEN DOWN.
This applies to copyrighted music, tv shows, movies, and a plethora of other mediums.

One of the biggest misunderstandings is that people can think they can upload a music video, put the copyright in the description, and then they'll be fine. Wrong!

haha XD

Back