Istanbul Agop Picture-Fest

Cool stuff drumbandit and Maytridy. Love the Agop Traditional series rides too from what i've tested at the local Agop stash location. What's the gram weights on those beauties guys?.

I like the Traditionals, too, but I don't have any Traditional rides, just hats.

Great pics, folks, keep 'em coming!

Nah, no rivets on mine, did you order it with them or do it yourself?
Same as, I'm yet to weigh it, but compared to a 20" K ride it seems slightly lighter and the taper/edge look thinner as well.

Tom

24", 3337g Signature ride

AgopSig24-3337g-d.jpg

Nah, no rivets on mine, did you order it with them or do it yourself?
Same as, I'm yet to weigh it, but compared to a 20" K ride it seems slightly lighter and the taper/edge look thinner as well.

Tom

I'm pretty sure that they were factory-drilled, but I'm not positive because I got it used from my local drum shop.

Along with being new to the forum, I'm also a newly in love with Agop's. Here's my first purchase, a 17" Traditional Medium Thin Crash:

Agop17MTcrash.jpg

Next up is suiting this baby up with a new ride and hats to match. I'm leaning toward the 20" Dark ride and 14" Medium hats. Eventually I'll add an 18" Dark crash and branch into the Turks and Sigs. So much fun...

Clay

No kidding!. I know all about {as you do Bill} the Agop bug.

It's really, really bad guys... I can't wait to rid myself of the *other brands* and collect an arsenal of Agops. My only problem is there's not an active dealer here in Nashville anymore. Fork's doesn't stock them. I spend a lot of time listening to Tony's samples so I have learned the ropes...

I just recently picked up 3 new Traditional crashes from www.thecymbalshop.com !

I will try to get some pics up later, when/if I get time. They are:
17" Trad Dark
18" Trad Dark
18" Trad Medium Thin

They sound amazing and go very well together! Looks like I can finally sell off my K Custom crashes!

I just recently picked up 3 new Traditional crashes from www.thecymbalshop.com !

I will try to get some pics up later, when/if I get time. They are:
17" Trad Dark
18" Trad Dark
18" Trad Medium Thin

They sound amazing and go very well together! Looks like I can finally sell off my K Custom crashes!

Cool Snowdogyyz. Looking forward to hearing more about them and maybe some possible pics down the road. Enjoy!.

Very nice Bill. I've got a pair of med. thin weight Istanbul pre-split hats I purchased in the mid 80's that look very similar. I'm sure these newer Agop Traditionals sound very good.

Back