Drummer summit

bermuda

Drummerworld Pro Drummer - Administrator
Staff member
Well, just lunch. Someone mentioned Sabian, and it became a write-off. :)

Me, Glenn Sobel, Bob Rupp, Joey Allen (Warrant) and Jason Sutter.

Attachments

• 030613_Rupp.jpg
    030613_Rupp.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 404
It was actually a Sabian lunch, just a nice get-together of friends/artists.

Great to hang sometimes :) Why was Sabian such a derail? (I'm obviously missing something)

Bob Rupp is one of the sales managers for Sabian.

Although Jason Sutter endorses Paiste. humm...... hehe.

Anyhow, I saw this pic via Glenn, and I thought, ha, I can tease Bermuda that I know where he went to lunch, and he'll wonder how I know. But I guess not. LOL.

There's a "Why does it take 5 drummers to order dinner?" joke in here somewhere, but I can't find the punch-line.

There's a "Why does it take 5 drummers to order dinner?" joke in here somewhere, but I can't find the punch-line.

But only one of them’s got a plate of food. Hmmm.

I think that’s not actually their table. They moved tables just for the picture. Their real table is stacked so high with empties that the photographer couldn’t get a good shot.

But only one of them’s got a plate of food. Hmmm.

I think that’s not actually their table. They moved tables just for the picture. Their real table is stacked so high with empties that the photographer couldn’t get a good shot.

This would make sense, because there are no margarita glasses on the table, and no one goes to El Compadre and doesn't order a margarita. :)

Great to hang sometimes :) Why was Sabian such a derail? (I'm obviously missing something)

The write off they are referring to is a tax write off silly. You shouldn't post until you've had your coffee lol. Too much Guru going on I guess. :)

Back