RCI Starfire Drum Kit 2009!!

OK, I know I did not get much sleep last night, but WOW, I am not dreaming I am seeing that many drums that is amazing. You did a great job dreaming that one up!

I reckon most of you probably know this already but RCI make Ludwig's vistalite shells. In fact, RCI is kind of like the keller for acrylic shells. They even make shells for keller too. It's on their website and stuff.

Hello all!! Here is a picture of the kit I created for the Ct. Drumshow in April this year. The rack is made from Gibralter parts custom cut and it comes apart and is setup using different sections and memory clamps. All drums are acrylic made by RCI Starlite International. Total number of drums at this time is 38pcs. 8 bass drums,17 toms,7 snare drums, 4 sub woofers and 3 mini timbales. 10 Octobans are being made at this time for the drum kits debut at The Southern Drumshow at Nashville,TN. in July. This kit uses one drum stool to play from and you can play multiple drum sets within the whole kit or all at once. Enjoy!! JohnnyC RCI Artist Relations P.S. Yes I own this kit and it's insured for $60,000 dollars in home, on the road and at whatever venue we present it at. Thanks again!!
one question

What's the set-up time?

Bonzolead

Musicrader.com top ten drum sets for the money # 7 RCI starlite best synthetic set check it out !!!!!!someday soon....

thats gotta be a bitch to tune...

Do the other 4 bass drums go all the way around in a circular pattern ( i can see 4 in the front ) or do you remote them?

All of that and probably can't do a decent double stroke roll. 8+)

Back